Chapter 7

Finn's POV

I couldnt help but smile everytime i look at her sweet sweet face.. I heard the door open and turned to see who it is. "Ah, i see our patient woke up." Dr. Sherman said. "Doctor! Is she going to be alright?" I immediately  asked him. "Yes, though she might not be able to walk for 2 months. Its luckily a grade2 sprain, or else she won't be able to walk till next year. She has a few bruises though, here and there. Ah, and make sure to make her drink water, she passed out from dehydration and how hot it is outside. From the looks of it actually," dr. S stopped for a moment and looked at the both of us. "-she might have stood there for hours on end without even sitting down. You know how hard it is to get from line in the ST cast you know?" He chuckled. "Uhm- yes doctor. Is there anything else she needs? Like- meds or.." i asked him.

"Nope, just water and rest. Hey boys, can i have a quick chat with you?" He asked us. "Sure" i said as i shrugged my shoulder. "We'll be right back." Noah told her. "-promise." I joked. "Hahahahaha, very funny Finn.." she told me, trying to hold back giggles.
I smiled at her and saluted with two fingers. "Try not to cry while were gone. Haha, see you in a few y/nn!" I told her as i rushed towards Noah and dr. S. "Finn, have you been running a mile or somethin? You look- red and out of breath!" Noah told me. "Nooo, i was running around the clinic to find my jacket. I was in a hurry." I tried my cover story.
"But arent you wearing your jacket?"
"....i wasnt a while ago." I told him and shrugged it off.

"Boys, I think that maybe you should try and make it up to her. I mean- its clear that she stood there for since when only God knows. And then only to have bruises everywhere and a sprain. It was pure luck she didnt get sunburned." Dr. Sherman explained to us. "Wait, i still dont get what you mean that shes been standing there for hours. She couldve take a seat you know" Noah questioned him, confused. "If she took one, then she would be losing her place. Her feet is all sore, i feel bad for her. And she seems like a sweet girl. Please, make it up to her." Dr. S explained to us. "Ok, we'll try to clean our schedule sometime and go out with her. Not like a date- like.. hangout! I did say that right, like its not a date?" Noah quickly said. "Okok, enough chit chat, she must be waiting inside so confused.. poor girl" Dr. Shermn said.

Y/n's POV

LORD I AM THE LUCKIEST GIRL ALIVE. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

I thought to myself as i sat there, looking where Finn was. Salutting to me. Personally. In reality, as in real real. I feel soo bad for flinching when he touched me. Its just-

Past~

When i was 5 yrs old, i saw my mom crying...

"Mom, are you okay..?" I asked her holding cuddles, while she was crying in the dining room. "Dont worry mommy, you can have cuddles. He makes me happy, see?" I cleared my throat and made a different voice. "Dont be sad, be happyy!" I told mommy. She looked down at me and i smiled at her. She picked me up, placed me on her lap and told me, "i feel better already, thanks cuddles. But i think that daddy needs cuddles too." I looked down the hall and said "ok mommy, " then i went to my parents bedroom. "Daddy..?" I asked while oepening the door slowly. What i saw... At that time i didnt knew it yet. "Daddy, who is she?" I asked as they were kissing. They stopped and daddy looked at me with fury. "USELESS CHILD. DONT YOU KNOW HOW TO KNOCK? GET OUT!" He told me. I walked away into my room while crying. After that... All i could remember is that i was in a big room and they told me that i will be staying with my dad. I cried and cried on how i kept on saying i wanted to sty with mommy.

For the next 7 yrs, i stayed in my dds house. I asked and asked when is mommy going to come. He kept on saying tomorrow but it never came.
The reason i flinched was because.. well lets just say that my dad would touch me just like tht when he's drunk and he wants to.. ehem. It happened almost every night.
I never liked daddy.

When i turned 12, i packed my things and walked my way to my moms house. It poured but i dont really care. I just wanna get outta that hellhole. It took a few hours but i was finally there. I remember that day so well. She opened the door and tears went down throigh her face. "Y/n..?" She asked. I nodded and just went in to hug her. She hugged me back and we talked for hours on end. She let me stay here and ive been livibg with her ever since. 3yrs now, actually.

End~

I Looked up at the ceiling and trued to see whether im dreaming.. or not. Am i dreamibg or not. I dont know really. What is life even. I wanted to see them but im pretty sure theyre not coming back. Im actually very sad tht its going to be the last time i talked to them irl. Sigh...

"Heyyy, sorry for taking so long" i hear the familiar voice and i couldnt help but say "Noah, Finn..?" To make sure that they were them. " Pshh, yeah? Who else?" Finn said. I sighed in relief and sat up. "So, what did you-" i looked at them and in which just took my breth away. I just kept on staring at them.. i cant believe im actually meeting them. I- "hey i was wondering.." i asked while looking away, twirling my hair. "If..." I looked up at them again and YEP, real as my ass yep. "You guys could tell me what you talked about?" I finally continued. They were quite confused on why i took so long and just "im just dizzy, is all. " I told them before they could even ask. "Are you ok?" "Dizzy as in how? You feeling good?" They asked at the same time.

My heart wont stop pounding. I swear, everytime they talked or speaked or said anything at all, my heart goes haywire. I giggled and answered with a yep, popping the 'p'. "About what you talked about..?" I tried to change the convo. And i tried not to laugh since- you know when youre romantically excited and when you cant stop smiling, and that smile turns into fits of giggles. Yea, that. You can get that if you try not to bite your lip everytime you see the face of your love. They were talking but all i could focus on is.. well their angel faces. I feel my face getting hot but i dont really care. "Hey- has anyone ever told you how cute you guys are," i said, though its barely even a whisper. Besides, my mouth was barely open. They couldnt have heard it. Though im pretty... No im not sure if my voice was audible. It doenst mean taht ky mouth was barely open that it was barely heard.

I just started to listen-tried to. And nod my head to prove it. Sorry Noah, sorry Finn.. when they were finished, i finally took my chance and said "ok then, uhm.. question; will you be leaving..?" I asked them while bitibg my lip. "Not that i want you to, ofcourse!" I quickly added since they might get the wrong idea. "Its time for your autograph signing and picture taking." I smiled at them, theyre such dorks... I looked away and giggled. "We dont have to if you dont want us to, we can make up an excuse?" Noah said. "Well, they would be really disappointed. I mean, i would, i am hogging 2 of the top 5 most famous TV stars. " I told them. "Haha, dont worry, it doesnt mean that i'll be gone. You can come back. I mean, i cant walk, can i?" I told them "ok, chop-chop, hurry before i get murdered on the spot. Haha," i joked. "Its a fan joke" i explained as tehy looked at me oddly. "You sure y/nn?" Finn asked me. "Yes, im sure. And y/n btw, its y/n. Y/nn is my nickname." I told them before they left the room. They smiled at me and Noah said "see you later, " he said something that sounded like 'above too'. Then Finn greeted me farewell with his cute salute.

"Bye now, try not to miss us too much" he jokingly said. I just laughed at it and looked at them until they went out.