💙 T or D 14

I IS BACK
MWAHAHAHA
NO WARNING
JUST BACK

By the way, Happy New Year/Decade! I hope you have a great one!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ongoing dares

Being nice to Ein - Chapter 4/5
Kim sitting on Garroth's lap - Chapter 2/4

(I think that was all of them. I apologise if I have forgotten any)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kacie - "Right... It has been another 6 months... I did say it was discontinued but... I CAN'T JUST LEAVE THIS! Okay... ANOTHER CHAPTER IS NEEDED!"

The Aphmau characters appear, falling to the ground on their butts. They all stand up, immediately look confused due to being back here. Aphmau was the first to speak.

Aphmau - "W-We're back? How?"

Kacie - "I changed my mind on leaving this book alone. Plus, I have nothing else to do with my time."

Blaze - "Yay! I can kinda be alive again!"

Ein - "So can I!"

Everyone glares at Ein but then realises they can do or say anything.

Kacie - "Okay! Let's get to the comments shall we?"

Everyone agrees and sits in a circle.

(It had took me 2 hours to find and write every T or D comment I have not done. These are fully quoted so capital letters and grammar are not what I like it to be. There are also spelling typos. I only added dashes to make it easier to read)

~

Arianarobloxgeek
A dare for melissa and lucinda
- I dare melissa and lucinda to make out for 1 minute
- Also for melissa and lucinda to be in a closet together for 30 minutes

Lucinda - "Oooo, spicy...~ Come here, girl~"

Melissa blushed, embarrassed and nervous.

Melissa - "Hehe... O-Okay..."

Lucinda - "Heh, that's the spirit. Might as well get it over and one with."

Melissa moved so she was now sat next to Lucinda. Lucinda moved her face slowly towards Melissa's until she finally closed the gap. After a couple of seconds, Lucinda wrapped her arms around Melissa's waist, pulling her closer. Melissa helped by wrapping her arms around Lucinda's neck. To them, it was like the world around them had vanished, there was only each other. Unexpectedly, a minute had already passed and they separated, panting softly. They stared at each other for a moment, blush on both of their faces, until they let go of each other. They noticed everyone looked at them, making them both blush more.

Kacie - "Well then... I guess you can both continue in the closet..."

Lucinda - "Gladly...~"

Melissa laughed nervously as a response. They both stood up and walked into the closet, closing the door behind them.

Kacie - "Okay! Next!"

~

Shipit05
- I dare Laurence and Garroth to admit their feelings towards each other aheh

Laurence - "W-What are you talking about?! T-There is n-nothing to admit!"

Garroth - "E-Exactly! I-I don't know what you're talking about! Hehe..."