OC That Can Be Used With Any Guild

Name: Damek Axton

Nickname: N/A

Age: 19

Sexuality: Pansexual

Magic: Sound Manipulation 

Appearance: Above

Clothes:

Casual: Above

Battle: Above

Formal:

Swimwear: Would it be ok if I said he doesn't swim? Well, yes, that's my answer

Guild: Depends on the RP

Guild Mark Color & Location: Dark green on his right forearm

Personality: Clumsy and emotional, that's how I'd describe him. He can be over dramatic, but he's nice at heart. 

Relatives: Adria Axton (Younger Sister, Alive), Clove Axton (Older Sister, Deceased), Gerald Axton (Father, Alive), Mayella Axton (Mother, Alive)

Likes: Leo/Loke, music, theater, acting

Dislikes: Voice cracks, ignorance, people criticizing him

Strengths: Hearing loud noises and such, staying focused

Weaknesses: Dumb people, quiet noises

Backstory: Now I'll explain why he doesn't swim. They lived on an island about eight miles of the coast of Hargeon. He was never taught to swim properly, neither were his sisters. One day, when he was five and Clove was eight, they went to the ocean alone. Clove was light and malnourished like her sister, since their parents were sexists and fed Damek more than Clove and Adria. Clove was washed out and drowned, but eventually washed up on the same shore. It horrified Damek so much he never (or tried to) swim again. When he turned twelve, he went to Hargeon with Adria and a man offered to teach him magic if he and his sister worked for him for seven years. He accepted, and it actually wasn't a hoax. Both Adria and him learned magic, and after seven years they left the man and split up, with Adria leaving Fiore and Damek joining a guild.

Crush: Leo/Loke

Quotes:

"I don't believe in hoaxes. But I do believe in not swimming."

"Spices remind me of my dead sister."

"You know me. Sound is my thing."