.

If you are reading this means I successfully sent this back in time to be published so that someone can read it.
I am currently on the run from the freaks of this planet.
Well, some of them are okay.
I'm also avoiding the gas that's begun to be produced naturally from the plants of this planet. This gas was created by a thing they call "global warming" they ignored it and it mutated the planet they called home.
Now these little freaks have started trying to find other planets to fuck up like they did this one. They try to live out their lives while avoiding the gas that they blame my kind for.
Because of course we would bring a gas that's lethal to not only their kind, but also ours.
Everyone else from my species has fled the planet named earth.
I was abandoned.
In this thing that I sent you , you will not only see my point of view, but also the veiw of the most magnificent creatures I have ever met, Nytisha and Elsie.
Nytisha and Elsie were never "normal" or "well off" but they were always determined, I think that's what saved them in the end.
Oh how rude, I haven't introduced myself yet.
Though you will never really meet me unless you're one of the few that survived 2031, my name is Zaxa and I am, in your kinds words, an Omnitrix.
We have the ability to change our appearances and languages.
That's normal for an Omnitrix, though you seemed so surprised by the fact that we could always understand you.
There are few of us born with extra abilities, even fewer born with more than one.
Most are either born with the natural abilities, or born as a 'husk'.
Husks are essentially humans that live with us, they were born from our kind but are exactly like yours.
They're our form of disabled people.
Let me tell you....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
How the Earth ended and love began.