Spellbound Pt. 1

googles how to write a good story because i really have no idea what im doing

BRO LEMME TELL YALL WHEN I SAID HOW UR GIRL GOOGLED HOW TO WRITE A GOOD BOOK SJSNSJSN also i scratched the idea of merlin being put on a coma lmao bc yknow he is an all knowing wizard and im pretty sure he would know whats coming for him

ur outfit

also very important note: each episode will be cut into two chapters, although this one is a bit short the spellbound episode will be cut into three parts and the rest will be two

also very important note: each episode will be cut into two chapters, although this one is a bit short the spellbound episode will be cut into three parts and the rest will be two. please understand that Im also busy with online school and that english isnt my first language btw the italics is shouting or exagg. :>

3rd POV

"Man, the rest of the summer's gonna eat farts" Steve said as he grabbed a broken pipe from the floor and started swinging it around

"Yeah, it is kinda hard to top destorying an alien god" Toby putting his phone away in his pocket while trying to avoid Steve's mindless swinging "Wingman did good. Proud" Arrrgh the troll praised his best friend, patting Toby on his shoulder.

"And I can't believe that I managed to get in all that. I literally just got here, like that was so exciting!" (Y/N) exclaimed while jumping up and down from excitement; The-not-so-new girl in town.

(Y/N) "Fairy" Nuñez, cousin of Claire "Pixie" Nuñez, used to live in Arcadia Oaks until the distant relatives moved away when the little girl was at the age of 10, and finally after convincing her adopted parent/s with good grades and behavior she is finally allowed to move in with her cousin's family (also her best friend), even though Claire wasn't currently living at Southern California but all the way in New Jersey, but you know, take it or leave it.

Toby running right beside her, "I also can't believe you're back from (h/t), and not only that you can also do the magicky doodlydoo like what?," while making gestures and such, the (h/c) girl giggled from her friend's sudden hyper attitude "But didn't Claire tell you she moved from New Jersey? Y'know since your best friends and all..." His voice going more quiet as (Y/N) turns to look at him, ready to answer-

"But I lost my butt-stomping, ninja-space-angel girlfriend and my creepslaying partner in the same afternoon." Steve cut off as he was expressing his feelings, sulking and pouting, Toby felt what Steve had just said, "Yeah, I felt like that after Jim and Claire and everybody else left on their quest-"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, we're talking about my problems here, buttsnack uwaH" Steve screamed as he covered his face, Toby turning to his side as he avoided the sudden noise from the cat, and (y/n) who also screamed while grabbing her weapon that changed from a keychain to a thin but long wooden staff with a crystal on the top.

"Cat. Yum." Arrrgh stated as he looked at the black cat wearing glasses with no fear.

"Oh, hey, little guy. You lost?" Toby said as he was waving at the cat that was licking its leg. Hopefully.

"Beware. You, you, and you are in grave danger." The cat pointing at the three teens as he made gestures about the danger.

"Whoa, a cat with glasses" Steve's voice faltering as he pushed Toby lightly while pointing at the black cat,

"The cat just talked, and you're foucused on its eyewear?" Toby pushing Steve back lightly

"I've seen aliens, creeps, and trolls, Domzalski. So, yeah, I'd like to know why the talking cat is wearing glasses." Pointing out the things Steve has seen for this past summer and school year.

"Guys thats not just a cat, its a familiar" (y/n) finally calming down from the fright, she leaned on her staff to catch her breath, but her voice is a bit hoarse and raspy from the screaming. "Familiar?" Steve chuckles, "No way, I'd remember if I met a cat with glasses" The blonde looking at the (h/c) then at Arrrgh, "No. Wizard assistant." Correcting the blonde "warrior" .

"Assistant? That's very offensive," The black feline, now sitting up straight "I am a wizard associate, thank you very much. Now come with me, or the worst will come to pass." Jumping from the low scaffold and landing on its hind legs, the familiar starts to walk, "Hey, are you threatning me, pussycat?" Steve glaring as he looked down (literally) on the familiar.

"No, I'm warning you." He turns to the group of teens and a troll "Simply put, the world as you know it is about to end. Meow" The feline goes on its fours and runs to the other side of the street.

"Whoa.."

"Aw, not again."

"Ohh my gosh, I'm in another adventure, woohoo."