when mom isn't home: a reddie fanfic chapter one

Eddie Kaspbrak looked forlornly at the slim cut on his hand. He needed to put Neosporin and a band-aid on it before it got infected, or before his mom saw. His mom didn't happen to be happy with him, not that she ever was, but he had been a bit... rebellious. He and his friends, Richie Tozier, Bill Denbrough, Stan Uris, Beverly Marsh, Ben Hanscom, and Mike Hanlon were all being terrorized by an evil clown thing and they had all fought it. However, before that happened eddies' arm was broken by a said clown and his mom blamed and kept him away from his friends. They had made a blood oath that if it ever comes back they would have come back to their home town derry finish it once and for all. They had been holding hands, all of them, but the memory of Richie's hand in his made Eddie shudder. It was time to rest. Thank goodness mom isn't home yet Eddie thought surprised by his luck. Ding -dong the bell rang interrupting his thoughts. "Shit," Eddie swore, "moms back.". He promptly decided not to answer, if he had another screaming match with her he was sure to have an asthma attack. The bell rang again. Eddie walked across his room and picked up his notebook. He wanted to distract himself from the ringing doorbell. He flipped to a blank page and started to write. He wanted to write about all that had happened on this day and to figure out how he felt about Richie. He started to feel breathless just thinking about him, Richie. Eddie couldn't breathe. He fumbled through his fanny pack his hand scrambling for his inhaler. His hand closed around it and he shook it, brought it to his mouth and inhaled deeply. He heard a thump as somebody knocked on his window. That was definitely not his mom. "Hey, Dickhead!" Richie Tozier yelled, "could you maybe let me in?". Eddie gasped " Richie! What the fuck are you doing on my roof?!".