when mom isn't home: a reddie fanfic chapter 9

AN sorry that its been awhile also this chapter has abuse, suicidal thoughts and sexual assault

Stan whirled his head around at the sound of the voice that gave him chills. Henry. Fucking. Bowers. The bully that had beaten him up on several different occasions.

" Answer the fucking question queer." Henry snarled savagely, Stan only knew Henry was talking to him when he threw him into the rocks.

Stan was paraylazed, all of a sudden he wasn't on the rocks in the barrens, he was in the local derry park watching birds and writing in his bird book. The sun beamed down on the vibrant green grass and shrubs created pools of golden light. It was warm, the sun beaming down on stan's back had felt pleasant, but it was beginning to feel like fire beating down on him with the force of a wild fire raging through a dry forest. It was too hot, Stan was sick of wearing long sleeves in the middle of goddamn summer, but he wasn't going to show his weakness to the world. He shuddered as he envisioned the pale pink scars running down his arms in small neat handwriting. Bill Denbrough, Bill Denbrough, the name that repeated in his mind to the beating of his heart. He couldn't even take baths anymore, the shame of his mistakes became too much to bear. Stan tried to focus on the small sparrow that was pecking at the ground near him, but couldn't help but notice the sticky wet feeling of the sweat that had soaked through his shirt. Stan looked around anxiously and to his relief no one was there, his crisp sky blue shirt was going to have stains from his sweat and the perfection of his shirt would be tainted. Stan shot one more worried glance over his shoulder before rolling up his sleeves tentatively. He shot a quick glance at his pale arms before squeezing his eyes shut as his stomach swirled.

" you are so fucking pathetic, what is wrong with you?" Stan whispered to himself, clenching and unclenching his fists, a coping method he and bill had come up with for when stan went down a dark alley in his mind.

" Hello girly boy." the rough voice of henry bowers whistled in his ear. Stan eyes opened in a split second as he turned to see the bully leering down at him. No, not you, not you, please no. stan thought, bowers was the last person he wanted to see his scars.

"You sure must wanna fuck the stuttering freak if you are trying some creepy jewish voodoo on him, f*g." bowers said chuckling as he clasped Stan's shoulder in an iron grip. Stan started shaking as he was pinned to the old wooden park bench. A mantra repeated in his mind fuck,fuck, is bowers going to tell them, what is he going to do to me?.

" I think you need to freshen your cuts, freak." Henry hissed, taking out his swiss army knife and staring at the smooth shining surface with adoration.

"Please leave me alone... just don't tell my friends, please." Stan begged softly as his eyes began to sting from the tear being contained.

"I won't tell your loser friends, yet." Henry replied, flashing Stan his yellowed teeth in a dangerous grin. Henry took Stan's hand in his, so gently that you could never tell how many kids were left at his mercy. Although he knew Bowers was going to hurt him, Stan untensed and his breathing slowed. Maybe he decided not to hurt me, maybe the verbal torture is enough for today! Stan thought hopefully. But this hope wasn't going to stop the cruel glint of the switchblade in Henry's hand as it plunged into the first of the pale scars scattered across Stan's arms. Stan cried out in pain as the first pearly scar filled with dark oozing blood.

"Does that feel good you fucking freak" henry growled, taking his knife out of the scar with practiced percision. Stan promised himself he would stay strong and not fall to the whims of henrys torture. He would not show weakness and he would not break. But stan knew that those promises were nothing but sweet lies he told himself to get through the trauma. As the blade slowly crept towards the second name written on stans milky colored skin, the noodle haired boy cried out,

"Please stop, I'll do anything, please.". Stans eyes stung as the tears started to roll down his face. He looked up into bowers's hungry face and begged for him to stop.

"I'll stop when i'm ready and do what I want, ok f*g." Henry answered roughly before plunging the knife into Stan's skin over and over again. refreshing Stan's scars. Stan screamed and screamed, there was nothing he could do to stop bowers. Every attempted escape from his grip, every cry for help went unanswered. Soon every one of Stan's scars was oozing blood and falling down Stan's arms onto his lap.

"Now is the part where I do whatever I want to you." bowers said, licking his laps and glaring at Stan like a lion ready to pounce on a small defenseless sparrow. Stan knew he should try and run, but he couldn't. He felt like he was going to black out, he was so exhausted he felt like he had just run thousands miles. Bowers tightened his grip on stan, and looking him in the eye, started to like the blood lazily falling down stans arms, while stan watched with horror. What the fuck is wrong with him? Stan thought, terrified as the bully ran his tongue up and down stans arms grunting with pleasure.

(AN: my apologies for how messed up this is and i'm not insane.)

Stan felt a stifled cry rise up in his throat as henry brought his mouth up to his shoulder and stealthy started giving him hickeys all around his pale neck.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, STOP!" Stan screeched panickedly as Henry continued.

"Shut up f*g, I know you want it." Henry snarled. Suddenly taking stans hair in his fists and pulling their faces together. Stan felt his remaining energy fade as he panickedly struggled, the loss of blood and the strength of henry left stan powerless, helpless and completely at the bullies whims. Henry was still forcefully trying to make Stan comply to his demands when Stan went limp and his eyes glazed over.

"I can finally have my way with you." Henry preened putting his chapped lips to stans and thrusting his blood covered tongue into stans mouth. Stan continued to stare blankly into space as henry abused him. He was trapped in a cycle of dark thoughts he internally shouted at himself. You are worthless pathetic freak that no one loves, your dad hates you, and you are allowing bowers to stick his filthy tongue down your throat, you pathetic excuse for a human! Stan thought miserably as his head spun. He shut his eyes and waited for the disgusting feeling of the sexual assault to end. When Henry finally left, Stan sat on the now bloodstained bench and tried not to cry. Only disgusting sinners cry Stan remembered his dad saying. The sound of a starling chirping at his feet is what made him finally crack, he burst into tears as he rolled down his sleeves and pulled his knees to his chest. (AN that was a flashback brought to you by my love of broadway) stan felt himself get thrown against a hard rough surface.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!" Stan heard Bill screech as his eyes flew open. The events of richie's birthday flooded into his mind as he saw where he was. Bill was being held back by bowers's loyal henchmen and the other losers were watching in a shocked, terrified silence. Stan saw Henry leering down at him with his stained yellow teeth.

" I'm going to tell your friends what I know." bowers spat at stan. They were as they were in the park, an unstoppable lion and a helpless sparrow.

AN I'm sorry its kinda bad but its fine. I don't think anyone reads this, except for cheetosarespicy who I want to thank for voting on literally every chapter it means a lot to me, so thank you.