Where is pucca?

Garu's view
I wonder how pucca is doing, I hope she's okay
Because I haven't seen her in a while..
I miss her adorable face..
Wait what am I thinking?
I have to stay out of that mindset!
But she isn't coming back.. good thing she made more honey dumplings!
Several hours later which is late
I can't sleep, why?! This is annoying! I really miss pucca.. even though she drowns me in kisses, keep hugging me,won't go away when I run away. I still miss pucca, I can't sleep without thinking about her in danger! I'm just worrying about her.. oh I really should rest.. but I need to see if pucca is okay!

Garu checks in the bushes
"She isn't there" said garu
Garu checked in the trees
"She isn't there too" said garu
"She's probably in the woods" said garu
Garu checked in the woods, pucca was there! But crying and pretty hurt..
"Pucca! Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Said garu
She exclaimed she was fine
"Are you sure?" Said garu
She nodded yes
"Okay then.." said garu
I don't now why she said she was fine.. she looks hurt,it was clear to see her wounds, I still bandaged her even though she exclaimed she was fine. I knew she wasn't fine,soon after bandaging me she exclaimed that I'll be fine next day finally! I told her I couldn't sleep because I thought you were in danger, she understands that,I didn't want to tell her I'm afraid to sleep alone! Because I will feel weak! But I still told her that I'm afraid to sleep alone, and I'm afraid of the dark.. she understands that and asks what do you want to sleep with, instead at laughing at me. I said a plush and she gave me a bunny plush, it's so cute! Oh no.. I went to my sweet side, again.. welp I don't care it's so adorable! She's the best at company, she waved bye and I said bye, I was happy I can sleep again.