The only part because i write on google drive, bear with me

It had finally been the time. Tino had completed hellish 4 years worth of highschool. High School was hard for him for some reason is not the material was hard it was because the kids were so mean and cold to him. He had two friends who were really nice and he was hoping at least one of them would go to the same college but nope. One of them was going out of the country and the other one wasn't going to college at all. He was a little sad about not having any friends around but at the same time he was just happy to get out of highschool, he was also excited about moving away from home, he was tired of his parents nagging him all the time. He also realized that he would probably need a job now but at least he would start to feel like an adult.

A few days had passed and it was finally time for him to start moving into the dorms. He refused to have any help because he and his roommate could probably do it and only children need help with this sort of thing, it would be pretty easy to move furniture i mean he was studying engineering he had to get used to hard work like this. As soon as he got to the dorm he immediately started to move his stuff in. His roommate was supposed to be there already but apparently he was late. The first thing he started to set up was his bed which was fairly easy to build. Then he started building the couch he had brought which was once again fairly simple. As soon as he finished building the couch he took a few minutes to lay down and relax, he felt nervous for some reason, almost kind of a sick feeling. He was worried about his roommate. What if they hated each other? What if he tries to kill me? He thought.

After a few minutes of resting and thinking he heard a knock at the door and then the door opened. In the doorway stood a tall kind of scary man. "Hello, are you my roommate?" Tino asked curiously. "Yes i suppose i am, this is room 216 right?" The man said. "Yes it is. My names Tino nice to meet you." Tino said. "My names Berwald and it's nice to meet you too." The man said walking in and putting down a small table next to the couch, and setting his suitcase on the couch, and sitting down. "Here ill help you bring your bed in, and ill help you build it." Tino offered. "Thank you." Berwald said

The two started building the second bed together and made small talk while doing it. They were just talking about normal stuff and getting to know each other. Berwald seemed to be a fairly interesting person but he was slightly intimidating for some reason. He had stories about getting into fights, which Tino also had but he didn't fight back, unlike Berwald who almost killed someone one time. It was kind of scary to hear about or at least it was kind of unsettling. Once they were done they put the bed in the corner on the opposite side of the room as Tinos and they had a nightstand in between their beds. The room looked pretty complete they had all the essentials they needed.

They sat in their room for the rest of the day because there really wasn't much to do, most places around the campus didn't open until the next day since today was the day to move in and get settled. Tino thought about going on and getting a job but he felt too tired after everything he had done that day. He and Berwald sat on the couch together and talked for quite a while. It was kind of odd, why did Berwald seem so interested in him. He seemed fascinated with everything Tino said.

That night the two went to dinner together since there was nothing else to do. They went to a small restaurant close to the school. The food was pretty good and the two talked the entire time, they shared stories from their highschool years and of course their cringe-worthy middle school stories, embarrassing stories,sad stories, and stories with happy endings. It was interesting that the two would actually let each other talk and listened to each other intently. Tino has never had a friend quite like Berwald. His friends from highschool were barely interested in him they were only interested in his love life, and they would only talk about either their girlfriends,their interests or make immature jokes about uhh " it." if you know what i mean by that. But Berwald was different they didn't make nearly as many immature jokes, and they were actually interested in each others stories and feelings. Once they were done with their dinner the two went back to their dorm and talked a little more before going to bed that night.