Prologue

It's the first day high school after the summer break. Jade is already sitting on her place. Of course, she's a typical goodgirl so she's always on time. Slowly the other students came into the classroom. They're all talking to their best friends. Jade is a little bit loner. She don't have any friends except from her rabbit named Tea. Yep her rabbit is called Tea. Poor rabbit. When the second bell rings the teacher enters the classroom. Her first lesson of the year is English. An easy  lesson. 

10 minutes later while the teacher is explaining something to the class someone knocks on the door. Miss Grey screams that the person can enter the room. Jade looked up and was shocked by what she saw. She saw a girl, all dressed black. She was a total badgirl and hot as f*ck. Jade was in heaven, how can someone be so great?

Miss Grey asked the girl if she can intorduce herself. Well the girl did.
'Hi, I'm Perrie Edwards. And don't you dare say anything to me without permission!' screamed she. Jade was a little in shock. Miss Grey said to Perrie that she could sit anywhere in the classroom. And the place perrie chose was next to Jade.

Hi guys, so this was the prologue! I hope u can understand it... And I hope u like the idea of the story! I will write some more chapters and I soon will post the first real chapter!

xxx LittleMixIsHot