SELENA

CAPITAL FEDERATION

I hate my life. I hate being constantly watched. My every move is being taped by the drones. I hate threaten. I hate that Angel has to wear that uniform. I hate what the Capital Federation is making us do. I hate this place with every fiber of my being, but I can't do nothing, I can't say nothing. If we do something we will be killed, just like Adam's family was killed.

Toady I did the same old thing as I did every other day I went to work at the factory. Today was a sluggish day. People weren't working as hard as usual. I don't know what's wrong with everybody. I ask the person next to me what's wrong, but she just shrugs. Something is definitely wrong. Could it possibly be because of Adam and the execution of his family. I look around the room, it's dark and gloomy, very different from yesterday. What the hell is going on?

The alarm bell sounds. Time to go. I leave the drone factory with the others. I walk outside and see Omar with some other soldiers looking at us. He sees me and smiles at me. I run out of the factory as quickly as possible.

I take the same routes home, I sit on a bench to rest for a while. I see nothing out of the ordinary that is until I hear a buzzing noise which can only mean one thing a drone is near by. I look all around me, but I don't see the drone anywhere. Time to go. I get up from the bench and start walking as fast as possible. The buzzing sound is getting louder and louder. I stop and turn around still no drone. I run around the corner and hid behind a dumpster. The buzzing sound is getting closer. I peek out and there it is, one of the newer drones. The drone stops in front of the dumpster in front of where I am hiding. I stay as still as possible. The drone is looking all around the area of where I am then it flies away, That was a close call. I get out from behind the dumpster and start walking home.

I finally made it home. I turn around once more to see if the drone followed me home, thank god it didn't. I enter my home, the lights are off. I guess Angel is not home. I walk to my kitchen to get food because as usual the factory doesn't give us any breaks for lunch. I turn the lights on. I put my stuff on the table, and sitting on the table is a large yellow envelope. I open the envelope and I see a map and three id's. They all say Angel. There's a note saying meeting tonight. OMG! Angel is involved with the rebels. I grab the map and head out. I'm going to find out the truth.