Evan..?

Ever since Quinn passed the test of becoming a nurse, Evan has gone to the restricted area a bunch of times, no one seems to know why. Quinn decided to follow him one day into the restricted area, he was sitting down, trying to enjoy the fresh air.

"Evan, what's wrong?" Evan sighed. "My girlfriend, she was found dead on the bathroom floor of her home..I watched this episode and..I have this feeling that I'm going to die." Quinn's happy attitude turned into a worried look. "Maybe I'll let you stay up tonight. It's for the best." Evan looked up at her. "Thanks, Quinn."

Evan sat on his bed in his patient room, staring out the window at the night sky, a noise was heard on his phone. He checked it and it appeared to be glitching out, he quickly turned off his phone, startled. "Evan..." came a voice, a voice that sounded like..Courtney.

He got up and peeked outside at the hallway. In a mirror reflection stood Courtney, staring at him from the end of the hallway. He walked out of the room and she disappeared. "Courtney??" He raced after the sound of footsteps, leading to the stairway. Courtney stood in front of the door, she runs inside the stairway. He picks himself up with his crutches and ran to the stairway, the door slammed shut behind him.

He tries opening the door, to no avail. He shines his phone flashlight around the room, stopping at Courtney, back turned. "Courtney, please-"

The thing turned around, it was not Courtney.

That was the last day anyone ever saw Evan.