Chapter 3

Ashley's POV

The Batman sign, no it can't be.  I've read the Andley fanfics, maybe a crazied fan wanted Andley to come true so much they set this whole thing up.

But our amazing army wouldn't do that would that would they?

I walked downstairs, deciding not to mention the note.

"Morning guys!" I shouted.

"Wattup dude!" I heard the guys shout from the kitchen.

"Hey guys, so Warped tomorrow! " I said excited.

"Yeah! I am so looking forward to all of this! I really enjoy the meet and greets!" Jake said.

The rest of the guys mumbled in agreement,  apart from Andy. Why was Andy being so quiet?

"Andy?" I asked softly.

All Andy did was raise his eyes to meet mine, then he looked back down again.

No the note was not from Andy, I'm being stupid. He is perfectly straight, I've seen him with Juliet, but they have grown apart for some time. ASHLEY! COME ON! No they haven't,  Andy did not write the goddamn note. Unless he DID write the note as a joke. The guys have always been on at me to get a girlfriend, what better way to do it then to make a fake note then let our Army say who did it? But, it still seems pretty unlikely. Unlikely but not impossible. I just hope no one in the band finds out my secret.

I'm bi.

So maybe I am hoping Andy wrote the note. Yeah maybe I do fancy Andy and if its him who wrote the note, for real. Hopefully he'll love the surprise I have for Warped.

Lets just make sure Rebel Love Song is the last song of the concert.

If I'm right about this Warped this year is gonna be remembered.