~Nine~

Boy did they make a mess
TW: Mentions of abuse
Bakugou starts cleaning the flour and other unknown things off of the counter.

"Hey babe?" Todoroki calls from the bathroom, sounding concerned.

"Yes?" Bakugou calls back.

"Come look at this" Todoroki says. Bakugou drops the rag and walk to the bathroom, slowly pushing the door open and peeking inside. Todoroki (who is dressed ya nasties) is standing next to Eito who has his shirt off.

"Look at him" Todoroki says. Bakugou steps closer and gasps, tears filling his eyes.

Eito's skin is covered in scars. Some look like whip marks, some look like cuts, he appears to even have bite marks on him. Eito whimpers when he sees his mama start to cry.

"Why sad mama? Why cry?" He asks.

"Oh my god" Bakugou cries, hugging Eito. He gets a look at his back and his heart stops. Stupid, brat, useless, fuck up, I'll get you back. Those words are carved into the two year old's back. The last one, I'll get you back, looks pretty fresh, done maybe a week ago at most.

"Hunny doesn't this hurt?" Bakugou asks.

"Little hurt. Why sad?" Eito asks. Bakugou just hugs him tighter so Eito looks at Todoroki.

"Why mama sad?" He asks.

"Mama's sad because you're hurt. Mama doesn't like to see you hurt" Todoroki explains.

"No hurt. No bad hurt" Eito says, tears filling his eyes. He hated seeing people cry. Bakugou pulls away from Eito and puts his hand gently on his cheek.

"Don't cry" He says in a soothing voice. Eito's bottom lip quivers as he roughly wipes his tears away, "You and Papa should finish getting clean. We can eat breakfast soon" Bakugou says.

"Okay!" Eito says smiling at Bakugou. Bakugou kisses Todoroki's forehead, then Eito's and walks out of the room.

~20 minutes later~

Everyone is clean and so is the kitchen. All three of the boys are sitting on the floor just playing around and laughing. The doorbell rings and Todoroki stands up to answer it. After a minute, Jiro and Momo walk in the door. At first Eito curls up to Bakugou but when he sees the two of them he giggles and waddles over to them.

"Hey buddy. We brought you something" Momo says handing a small stuffed dog to Eito.

"What dat?" He asks.

"It's a puppy" Jiro says.

"Puppy!" Eito squeals and hugs the stuffed puppy.

"Glad you like it" Momo smiles and ruffles Eito's hair.

"You guys hungry?" Bakugou asks.

"Mhm" Momo says. They all walk to the table and start to make plates. Todoroki makes one for Eito, cutting the food into small pieces so he won't choke.

"What dat?" Eito asks looking down at his plate.

"It's pancakes, eggs, and bacon" Jiro says, "It's yummy" Eito grabs a piece of pancake and puts it in his mouth.

"Yummy!" He says. He eats all of the food put on his plate. When they're done they all sit in the lounge, talking and playing with Eito.

Him and Momo are playing heroes. Eito is the hero and Momo is the villain. Momo starts chasing Eito around the couch, both of them laughing. Eito turns the corner too fast and his back rubs hard on the edge of it. He falls to the floor crying and putting his hand on his back. Momo picks him up.

"What happened?" She asks. Eito doesn't answer, he just keeps crying and trying to reach his hand to his back. Bakugou runs over to see what happened, he gasps when he sees Eito trying to touch his back. Bakugou grabs him from Momo and lifts up his shirt so he can see.

Jiro screams when she sees his back, all the scars. Eito buries his face in Bakugou's shoulder, crying.

"Hurt mama hurt" He sobs.

"I know. I sorry. You have to be careful okay" Bakugou says running his hands through Eito's hair.

"What happened to him?" Jiro asks.

"Fuc- Freaking Deku that's who!" Bakugou yells, catching himself before he swore.

"Bad mama hurt" Eito sobs, looking at Jiro. Momo and Jiro sit next to them and look at Eito.

"Poor thing" Momo mutters.

"Why sad?" Eito asks with tears still in his eyes.

"Well I'm sad cause you're sad, and because you're hurt" Jiro says. Eito quickly wipes his tears away and smiles, his bottom lip quivering.

"I not sad. No hurt bad" Eito says trying to make Jiro feel better. He crawls over to her and hugs her. He yawns and she smiles at him.

"Are you tired?" Momo asks.

"No tired" Eito yawns. He crawls back over to Bakugou and curls in his lap.

"You should take a nap" Bakugou says.

"Okay" Eito says. He slides off of Bakugou and walks in the kitchen, then in the bathroom, then back into the lounge.

"Emiko no here" He says, "Emiko sleep too?"

"We've talked about this. Emiko isn't here" Todoroki says, picking Eito up.

"Emiko wif bad mama?" Eito asks.

"Yes, but we're going to get Emiko"

"Emiko sad! I help!"

"You can help when Emiko is here"

"Emiko here?"

"*Sigh* No not yet"

"Me alone?"

"No. You're not alone. You have me and mama"

"Good mama?"

"Yes good mama. Now you need to take a nap Mister" Eito squirms out of Todoroki's arms and falls on his butt.

"Owie" He says. He stands up and walks over to the edge of the couch where he got hurt. He bends down and picks up the puppy, then walks back to Todoroki. They walk to the bedroom and Todoroki closes the door.

"Who's Emiko?" Momo asks.

"No clue. He's always talking about who ever it is" Bakugou answers.

"We have to find where they are soon. Having Eito could make things worse for all of us, including him" Jiro says.

"That bastard's gonna get what's coming to him"