Epilogue

2 Years Later

Ellie

"Kambrie! Have you seen my earrings?" I say frantically searching the room for them and feeling the panic begin to build in my chest.

"They're in the top drawer of the vanity, in your box, El. Take a deep breath, everything's on schedule, it's all gonna be fine."

"I'm just so nervous." I say, my hands shaking at my sides as I try to put the jewelry on as if to further support my statement. 

"El, why? You've literally been in love with him since the day you met. He adores you."

"Yeah, but Kam, what if things don't work out?"

"You're just talking crazy, El. You two belong together, you'll figure out anything that comes your way, you always have." She touches my shoulder and then disappears just out of view, further into the dressing area.

"I guess," I sigh, wishing the butterflies losing their shit in my stomach would calm down enough for me to get myself together. 

"Ellie, it's time!" My mother says softly as she enters the room, her eyes are glassy as she takes in my appearance. My long white dress sparkling in the reflection from her glasses.

I offer a small smile as she takes my hand and we move towards the side door that leads to the small garden where Harry waits for me. 

We'd decided on a small wedding. We'd have a big reception party at some point but for today we'd decided to share our special moment with only our closest friends. 

The words "Holy Shit" echo in my mind over and over again as I wait just out of sight of our guests and the music for my entrance begins to play. 

My knees are shaky and I cling to my mother's arm for support as I try to steady myself. She covers my hand with her own and I am immediately grateful for the small gesture. Our relationship has improved drastically in the past few years, I have Harry's charm to thank for that. He'd been set on helping me build the kind of relationship he shared with his own mother with my own and though it had taken some time and a lot of heart to hearts our relationship was in the best place it had ever been.

The doors are opened and I tighten my grip on my mothers hand as we step into the garden. My heart races in my chest seemingly attempting to burst right through my sternum. My stomach turns and I fear my nerves will make me sick. My eyes snap up and focus on Harry. He looks breathtakingly gorgeous in his navy floral suit. His grin is wide and his green eyes sparkle like emeralds in the light of the setting sun. Suddenly, I can't remember what ever I was nervous for.  

I reach the front of the aisle oblivious to even the relatively small number of people surrounding us, my whole focus solely on the love of my life, stood before me, ready to make me his wife. I go through the ceremony on auto-pilot, staring into his eyes and reminiscing on all the memories we have made and the ones I hope we will soon share. I'm only brought out of my daze as the officiant pronounces us man and wife and tells Harry he can kiss me.

My eyes shift to his lips as he leans in. The kiss is slow and sweet, everything wish for in our first kiss as man and wife. His fingers interlock with mine and he raises our hands as if in triumph as we exit the ceremony space.

We exit to side room to hide and have moment to ourselves as our guests head for the reception space. Harry pulls me along, quickly sweeping me against his chest and pulling me in for another long kiss.

"Are you happy Ms. Styles?" He asks with a smirk as he emphasizes my new last name. "Fuck, I've wanted to be able to call you that for years." He adds.

"I couldn't be more thrilled, Mr. Styles." I reply honestly standing on my tip-toes to brush my lips to his.

2 Years Later

"How many offers for New Year's performances did you turn down this year?" I ask with a laugh as Harry sinks onto the sofa in the spot beside me and throws his arm around my shoulder. 

"I don't know. I fielded them off to management. Jeff told me about at least three. You'd think they would know by now that I don't play on New Year's Eve anymore, ever, no exceptions. It's been what eight? Nine years, now?" He asks, deep in thought.

"Yeah, something like that. To be fair though you played with One Direction that last time on New Year's and I guess they just hope one day you'll cave if they ask enough."

"Nah, New Year's is our thing now, it's non-negotiable."

"You know if something amazing came along you could do it and I'd just follow you, right? We can do New Year's anywhere. I don't want to ever hold you back." 

"You're not holding me back, El. We're a package deal, it's you and me against the world baby." He smiles, pulling me into his chest and pressing a kiss to the top of my head.

"What if it wasn't just me and you anymore?" I ask slowly, hoping the fear in my voice isn't obvious. I want so badly for him to be happy about this.

"Wh-what do you mean? Is, is there someone else?" He asks clearly confused as his brows knit together.

"Um, sort of." I say as I pull the small box from beside me where I've kept it hidden up until now.

His puzzled look deepens as he takes the lid off the small box and stares at the contents. his eyes widen for a moment as he stares at the small screen of the test, the small pink plus as clear as day. His gaze shifts from the box to me and back again as a wide smile covers his face.

"You're pregnant?" He asks, his voice thick and his eyes already brimming with tears as I nod. 

He sets the box down and wraps me in his warm embrace. He pulls away after a moment and captures my lips with his own. 

"I love you so fucking much, El. I can't believe I'm going to be a dad. We're gonna be parents."

"I know. I was so scared of how you'd take the news. I'm really happy you're happy."

"What? Or course I'm happy, why wouldn't I be?"

"It's just not going to be easy , with our lifestyle is all." I mumble, slightly embarrassed by my irrational fears now. Of course he would be happy. He's my Haz. He's perfect. 

"Babe, look at me." He take my chin in his hand, forcing it up so I'm looking into his eyes. "I love you and this baby. I can't wait."

"Promise?" I ask in a small voice.

"Swear," he replies, kissing my lips. 

THE END 

Thank you for reading! I hope you'll check out my other works especially my teen fic "Paper Parachute!"

Vote and Comment , 

ILY

Sav