15

2 weeks later

Toni pov

Kenny's jet just touched down and we were officially in bora bora.

We got out the jet and got in the truck that was waiting for us.

"Omg i cant believe it. It's so pretty look at the water." Peyton said and i smiled.

Our first family vacation.

When we made it to the hotel we agreed to wait an hour before we went out just to rest. The boys shared a room. Peyton and kacey shared a room while me and kenny had the master sweet. Right now the boys and Peyton were in their rooms laying down and watching tv while kenny and i was in ours playing with kk.

"Ma Ma nsfehhwksisva" she said and i smiled.

"What did daddy do to the baby." I asked as she was on Kenny's chest trying to move around.

"Eivdjsuagsuwja."

"Forreal girl he did all that."

"Oevsywgevs."

"Wow i cant believe it."

Kenny pov.

Who knew life would turn out so great. I pulled toni on my chest and kacey put her head down and started to suck her fingers.

"This all i ever wanted when i first met you." I said and she smiled.

"I love you." She said.

"I love you more." I said kissing her forehead. We went to sleep just like that.

......

"Please we wanna go swim." Peyton said.

"The waters looking mighty swimmable." Deizle said.

"Fine got get dressed." I said and they ran off leaving out our room.

"How about a pink one piece momma." Toni said while bouncing kacey on her legs.

"Fhsuegejssh." She answered.

"Yea girl it's pink with little white hearts around it." Toni said.

I smiled going to find me some swim trunks.

Toni pov

After i got her dressed i gave her to ken and went and got dressed too. It was a black bikini and i slipped on a white see through cardigan to put over it.

"Who told ya momma to look this good." Kenny said smacking my ass while he held kacey in his arms. She started to laugh clapping her hands and i rolled my eyes grabbing my purse.

I put on my shades and we walked out the room. I knocked on peytons and the boys door and they walked out ready.

We walked out the hotel and got in the truck kenny rented.

"Im bout to get the hunnies." Diezle said.

"Boy please." Peyton said.