Breathing (19)

Demi POV
*Flashback*

"We're daily missing her. Jenny meant the world to me, even more. I have been doing great with her around me. We've been trough a lot together, and it only made us stronger.

Jenny, she's the best girl someone could possibly imagine. She had the power to cheer me up. It was amazing how well she got along with my fans. How she hated it when paparazzi came to ruin our privacy. I remember.." I took a breath and wiped the tears which were burning in my eyes.
"I remember a paparazzi walking up to her to tell her his daughter adored her. She let the paps film her and she told that she loved the girl and how badly she wanted to meet this girl.
I also remember her and Madison. My babysister was so jealous, but soon they started to like each other. When Maddie came over, the girls would talk secretly in their bed. I'd sometimes listen to them. Once, I heard them talking about me. Maddie was telling all kind of embarrassing things about me. Suddenly the door opened and Jenny stood right in front of me. She was scared to death and actually really cute.

Now she's a nightingale. All these things became memories. People say everything's happened for a reason, but I can't imagine there was a reason to do this.

Dear Jenny, I miss you." I sigh and cry. This speech for the funeral caused me to cry more than I've did in the past few years.

*End Flashback*

How can she be alive? Like, how is it even possible? We buried her! There was a funeral, for heavens sake!

"Wilmer call the cops," I managed to say.

"What? What do I have to say what happened? Who was that?" He asked. Instead of answering him I grapped my cellphone and called 911.

After a short, constantly broken by sobs, explaining, I ended the call.

"Hermosa, are you sure?" Wilmer asked worried. Tears were burning in his eyes.

"I heard her voice," I whispered.

"Wasn't it some kind of stupid joke?"

"I HEARD HER VOICE!" I yelled now. He shot his hands up in defense and nodded.

"Ok, ok, I believe you," he said.

The bell rang and Wilmer opened the door. There was no one outside, but on the ground there was an envelope. Wilmer brought me to the couch and carefully unvolded the paper.

Dear Mommy,

I'm alive. I've always been. I'm okay, I'm fine. Thank you for showing how much you cared. I'm sorry I couldn't let you know about me. I wanted to, so badly.

It sucks here. I can not say where I am, 'cause then they will hurt me. I can't say who they are.

I'm sorry mommy.

You need to stay strong! I don't know how long it's been since the last time you've seen me. It is a long time ago. A very long time.
I don't know what happened to me. I know I'm breathing. I know I'm alive, and I know you are my mother.

Please mommy, be careful. Life is not nice. I've learned that. Why can't you safe me? Please safe me!
I hope you're ok. I hope you could recover from everything I put you trough. I wish I could come back home really soon.

I love you.

Your daughter.

My hands were shaking, my eyes filled with tears. My heart was beating at the speed of light. Memories flashed trough my mind. Controlling my breath wasn't even possible.

"Demi, baby, breath," Wilmer tried to calm me down.

"Match my breathing, deep okay? You can do it baby, in and out."

After some time that felt like a lifetime, the panic attack stopped. I was still crying, though. Seriously, who wouldn't? Wilmer held me, but it wasn't enough.

Jenny wasn't safe. She was hurting.

After sitting in silence for another hour, the phone rang. Wilmer picked it up.

After a while he turned back to me.

"Demi, they know how they can rescue Jenny."

{¤}

OMG SO SOMEONE COMMENTED A WHILE AGO AND IT HIT ME HOW STUPID I AM FOR STILL NOT UPDATING I'M SO SORRY

THIS IS STILL A SHORT CHAPTER BUT IT'S BETTER THAN NOTHING!

I'LL REALLY TRY TO UPDATE FASTER AND AGAIN I'M SO SORRY!

It's past 11 pm now but who cares I'm dumb lmao.

Anyway I hoped you liked this chapter it sucks but I needed something you know :/

Stay strong x