1 - the invitation

He is. Beautiful.
No but him, he's hot.
But that one, he could certainly get it—

"Earth to y/n!" Laura says to me while yanking my phone out of my hands.

"Hey! I'm just watching some hot guys dance, what's the big deal?" I say towards her. Laura Bennet. Just one of my thousands of problems at the moment. I've known her since the 2nd grade and the only thing she's good at is braiding hair, of course it was her that had to find out what I had been invited to so she can try to smooth talk her way into getting me to bring her along.

"Listen, Laur-bore, you can't come with me. This is an individual thing, for me, my parents aren't even coming with me sweetie" I say to her as disappointed sounding as I can.

"But- but, y/n, I'm the party, if you go, I go, I bring the fun. You can't go without me, I'm the fun" she says to me. Ah, good old Laur-bore.

"Honey, it's only a week, besides, you can keep my family company, and I'll be back before Christmas" I tell her, trying my best to end this exhausting negotiation.

"Whatever bitch. Just, don't forget about me." She says to me while getting up off my bed and tossing my phone at me.

I catch it and say, "oh Laura dear it'd be pretty hard to do that my love" I get up and hug her. Even though she can be as conceited as me, I love her, she's my only friend. We finally say goodbye and she leaves my bedroom. Now onto my next problem, packing or declining the invitation.

I was invited to it. But was it a mistake? One week, in that, place. Do I even dare to go. What am I saying. Come on y/n don't be a pussy.

I grab my dad's suitcase and stuff every slutty article of clothing I own into it. I pack the toiletries and some perfume of course. Finally a condom, because shit you never know what might happen. I finish zipping up my luggage and head down the stairs. My mom and dad are waiting there for me, standing right at the front door, eager to have the house to themselves, probably so they can bring out their old sex swing.

"Are you sure you can go all by yourself?" My dad says to me. I take a calm breathe and reassure them, "The plane ticket was bought for me, everything is set to go, so yes, I think I'll be good", he knows I'm old enough, he's just—

"Paranoid dear, your dad is just paranoid, for you and for your safety. We love you." My mom says to me while hugging me. I give her a quick squeeze back and then finish my goodbyes hurriedly.

When I step out of the front door the frigid, December air comes by, making me tense up before ordering an Uber. This is the last time I'll be in Virginia, my home, for an entire week.

While I wait for my ride I go to my Instagram and check my messages, just to make sure the invitation wasn't just a hallucination.

y/n
haha, good one, ur so sweet tho <33

addison rae
no girl, i'm serious, come hang
out w us, just for a week. i can
set everything up for you. i think
this could be good for your acc,
yk so ur not just a one viral vid
kinda gal, besides we'll have sm
fun, and you can meet everyone,
they'll love you :( just call me,
505-622-6789

y/n
oh my god ur serious.

I shake my head in disbelief that this is actually happening for me. All I did was post one video. All I got was 500k views. Yet Addi wants me to go over there and join them? say less

Hype House, here I fucking come.

hey beeches srry this took forever ily