1. A normal day

KIRISHIMA POV:

I woke up to see as usual Bakugo was already awake. It was a Saturday so Deku was still asleep. He was wearing a pull-up and a big hoodie with his pacifier in his mouth clutching his bunny stuffy tightly. He looked adorable. I looked at the time. It was 9 so I decided to wake him up
"Bunny" I said shaking him slightly. He whined
"Come on Baby you have to get up" I said shaking him a bit more.
He sat up and rubbed his eyes.
He yawned making his pacifier fall out of his mouth. "Mornin Daddy" he mumbled still rubbing his eyes.
I chuckled and ruffled his hair
"Daddy" he whined slurring out the word.
He pouted at me, he crossed his arms and stuck out his bottom lip. Bakugo walked in and came over to us
"What did you do to him" he looked at me suspiciously
"I didn't do anything he's just being cute" I said poking his nose
"Mm-Mm" he said shaking his head and turning around burying his face into Bakugos chest.

After a minute or two we got up and I went to change Deku. I brought him to the changing mat we have in our room and changed his pull-up. I put him in a fresh one and put him in a black and white striped shirt and green short overalls. He still blushed and looked away the whole time I changed him, even though we've been together for quite awhile and we've both changed him tons of times he still gets embarrassed. It's still super cute tho. I finished changing him and sat him up
"Who's a good boy? You are! Yes you are my baby boy" I cooed in his ear, I noticed he wasn't in headspace fully, he always calls us Daddy when he's starting to regress or by a nickname he came up with for us.
He wasn't in headspace fully though I could tell and since we didn't have anything planned today he can just be little. It helps him relieve all his stress and anxiety. I cooed into his ear putting his pacifier in his mouth in an attempt to make him slip. It worked, after a minute he was little and being absolutely adorable. I picked him up and brought him to our dorms living room. He was giggling as Bakugo tickled his stomach. I set him on the couch and went to get him a bottle. When he's little it's pretty hard to get him to eat so I usually just go for a bottle. Bakugo watched him for awhile while I heat up a bottle for him. I finished it and brought it over to him. I put him in my lap and held the bottle up for him. He took it and drank the whole bottle.

After he finished his bottle and stuff I picked him up and walked him into our room, Bakugo followed. I set him on the bed and he immediately grabbed his stuffy hugging it. He's so fucking precious. He sat on the bed playing with the toy for awhile me and Bakugo sat with him watching. He would occasionally babble while giggling.

After about 20 minutes Deku whispered something to Bakugo and walked him to the changing mat. I chuckled, he never tells me if Bakugo is there, he doesn't like telling me at all because he's known Bakugo longer so he's more comfortable telling him. He only ever tells me if he's getting uncomfortable, he's tired, or Bakugo isn't there. He changed him and walked him back over to the bed. He sat him down and he made grabby hands at me.
I chuckled softly and put him in my lap, he hugged me and giggled. He's a very happy person so when he's in little space he's always giggly and happy. Sometimes he's in a bad mood or he's really stressed and he'll act out but usually he's pretty happy.
"Daddy I wan my Paci" I grabbed his pacifier and held it in front of him
"What do you say?" I asked him
"Pwease?" he said, it sounded a little more like a question rather than an answer.
I put it in his mouth and he laid his head against my chest. Bakugo walked over and sat by us he rubbed Dekus back.

After about 10 minutes Deku looked up at me
"Hungwy" he said with a small pout. Bakugo picked him up and we all walked into our dorms kitchen. Seeing as it's only 9:30 in the morning so I decided to make him breakfast.
I made eggs, bacon, and toast, and put it on 3 plates. I walked over to the table where Bakugo and Deku were sitting. I set down the food and we started eating. We all finished eating and Bakugo went to the sink to wash the dishes. I brought Deku into the bathroom and washed his face off. He whined as I wiped the food off his face with a cloth. I walked him back to the room and put him on his play mat on the floor sitting in front of him. He started playing and a few minutes later Bakugo walked in. He sat down next to me and we watched Deku play for awhile he was giggling and babbling.

After half an hour of playing it was 10:00, he needs a nap by now. When he's little all day he has to take a nap so he doesn't get too cranky.
"Okay baby time for a nap" Bakugo said standing up Deku pouted
"Don't be like that, we can play later okay?" I said standing up as Bakugo went into the living room. He huffed
"I guess" he mumbled
I picked him up and walked him to the bed. I set him down and handed him his stuffy. He hugged it as I went to grab his pacifier. I grabbed it and put it into his mouth as he laid down. He feel asleep soon hugging his stuffy and I walked into the living room sitting next to Bakugo who was on his phone.

An hour later I went into the bedroom and woke Deku up.
"Hey bunny wake up" I rubbed his back as he sat up rubbing his eyes yawning.
Aww he's so cute! He looked over to me and gave me a sleepy smile. I ruffled his hair and picked him up, walking him into the kitchen where Bakugo was starting lunch since it was 11:00. Deku walked over to him and hugged him from behind carefully. Bakugo looked behind him and chuckled
"Hey bud did you have a good nap?" He asked
"Mhm" Deku smiled.
He walked into the living room and sat on the couch covering himself fully with a blanket.
"What are you doin under there?" I asked lifting up the blanket a bit peeking at the small boy underneath.
"It's too cold" he said pulling the blanket back down. I was laughing as he scooted out and jumped on my back.

I was laughing as I walked into the kitchen to see Bakugo still cooking but chuckling at us.

We ate our food and spent the rest of the day playing with Deku, watching tv, and cuddling. It was a pretty good day in my opinion.

___________________________________