Shhh...

"TAEYOOONGGGGGG AAAA!!! FASTER! WHAT A SLOW OLD MAN YOU ARE!" Doyoung shouted as he waited for Taeyong outside the comfort room.

They are currently in their new school for the first day of Senior High.

"YOU'RE SLOWER THAN ME! IT'S JUST THAT YOU DIDN'T GO INSIDE!" Taeyong exclaimed as soon as he got out of the CR.

"Whatever" Doyoung said. They took their way to their room and yes, as usual, they're on the same class. It has been a 'cursed' for both of them everytime they're in the same class. They always end up fighting over the first spot but no one ever wins, it's always a tie for them.

It started in Grade 3. They both have the same robot in school and ended up arguing about it.

Grade 5. Basketball Competition. Both of them applied in the Academy varsity but there's only 1 spot left for the Top 5. They competed for it as they were the top pick but the coach got tired of watching them and decided to just put them as substitute players.

In Grade 7, middle school, they both started liking a band. They went to the ticket seller separately but ended up meeting on the same place, at the same time. Unluckily, only one ticket was left and as expected, they fought over it. In the end, neither one of them got it and even compensated for tearing it apart.

Grade 9, Junior High, as expected, rivals will always be rivals. Doyoung began being serious in studies and so did Taeyong. By the end of the year, they both got in Top10, 8th place to be exact. And yes, they tied.

Teachers who have known them since then could testify how Tom & Jerry alike they are. But they could also testify that they indeed compliment each other in some ways.

"I'm stuck with you for a whole semester again." Taeyong said as he opens the door to their classroom , 3rd floor - Class 3A

"Then don't fight over the same spot for me so we won't. "-Doyoung

"Like I would!" -Taeyong

They entered the room but sat far from each other. Taeyong sat at the vacant seat in the last chair in the first row while Doyoung sat at the middle chair of the last row.

"TAEYONGGG! WHAT'S UP?" Someone shouted and tapped Taeyong's back, earning him a frown. It's Lucas, the basketball hearthrob since they were in Middle School.

"Where will you be seating?" Taeyong asked.

"Of course beside you." He said, sitting beside Taeyong. If Taeyong didn't know any better, he would believe Lucas. But he definitely knows Lucas just wants to seat far from the proffesor's table and sleep.

Meanwhile...

"Please take care of me..." someone whispered behind Doyoung and he need not to look at who it is 'coz he already knows who. Jungwoo.

"Tell me, why are we in the same class again?" Doyoung asked, facing sideways.

"What? You know I can't be alone at other classes.🤷‍♂️" Jungwoo said gesturing like it's so obvious. Jungwoo has been Doyoung's friend for almost 3 years already. He is accelerated that's why they're just on the same year even though he should be left 1 yr behind.

"Goodmorning Class 3A" The professor greeted as he enters the room. Everyone responded. "Okay. I'm Mr. Seo Johnny and I'll be your homeroom teacher and Business Management, Research, and Mathematics Instructor. We'll eventually get tired of each other's faces but don't you dare get tired of passing my subjects. Do you understand?" He said earning a 'Yes' from his students. Mr. Seo Johnny is a fresh graduated from a prestigious school. He could land a job in whatever company he wants but he chose being an instructor for the time being.