1: epilouge.

1

'Ring!!' The middle school bell rang and it was time for the kids to eat their lunch. In lunch time, we are allowed to eat anywhere with anyone. Personally, i like sitting outside because it is nice and breezy. It also has less chance of you bumping into someone, spilling their food and ending up paying them or cleaning the canteen with a teacher and the student watching you. But let us not mind that. This is not a story about food or canteen spills. This like a journal, without my feelings. Its with everyone's feelings.it features the people i love and cherish.

This is the untitled story.

This whole story takes place at this school with these particular type of people.For example, Vanessa and Matthew (better known for his second name, Pablo) . They are labeled as ' love birds'. Here is some information.

Pablo is a troublemaker known for his 'annoying-ness' and his talent of 'not giving up' .He is good at riddles; rubric cubes; puzzles and math-he sometimes sleeps in class. Vanessa is the total opposite. She is known to be the fun nest 'teacher's pet' and the smartest kid in class. She is great at everything- even sports- and unlike stereotypes; she has a lot of friends. As you can see these two are total opposites - they even dress different; Pablo usually uses his fathers hoodies while Vanessa uses normal t-shirts and blue jeans-but opposites attract.

Every Math class, they either sit in front or behind each other. They would make bets for candies and play together. They would 'cute argue' together. It's so cute! In the grown up world, this doesn't make sense but this is middle school. We take the slightest things seriously. That's why middle scholars pay a lot of attention to detail, but this may only be me and my friends opinion.

This is why.

Lots of memorable things and memories happens as long as we are friends. yes. we do fight or at least quarrel. But nothing can separate our friendship longer than 1-2 months. But if something can, we would all suffer individually, because there is no better set of friends i could wish for.( god they are the best.) And since we are the best set of friends ever. We take little things, a little too seriously.

5th grade was the year that can show us what i mean.

Brandon , a name of a boy flora used to like , but now we all hate his fat pork guts. One time, we told him that flora liked her in 5th grade when flora was absent. He stroke his hair back , and suddenly, i don't know why , us girls , started jumping and laughing because we thought ,stroking their hair back ,was a sign he liked her. We dumb ass idiots.

Another piece of evidence. Me and Flora was sitting outside class one day, then this girl , Gretel, approached Justin, a boy who just transferred at 5th grade. Gretel gave him their book project then she sat right beside him.( for your info. They had to do it together because, Gretel was doing it alone and on the day of distribution, Justin was absent.) Me and flora, we screamed while taking pictures of them.Yes. i have proof.

As you can see. You can stop and don't move on to the next part if you don't want to read more about me and my friends.

Thank you for reading