Chapter 9

Ally's POV

4 months later

Being pregnant is weird. You have so many mood swings and I'm scared I might snap on ashton and not mean it. And being on the road is hard too. I had to have a flight home so I can go to the doctors. Ashton isn't with me and it's boring. I have nothing to do.

'Hey :) I miss you :(' I texted that to him and laid down on my bed. I have my own house and ashton said he wants to move in when he gets home from tour. My phone started ringing an ashton was face timing me.

"Ally!"

"Ash!!" I screamed back and he smiled.

"How are you feeling hun?"

"I'm alright. I'd be better if you were here." I said and he sighed. I looked down and I could see him smile out of the corner of my eye.

"Would it make you feel better if I told you I'll be home in 3 weeks?"

"Really?!" He nodded and I couldn't stop smiling.

"We are done with the tour soon. We have about 6 more shows."

"I can't wait to see you!"

"I know...I can't wait to hug you and kiss you." I blushed and he chuckled. He's so cute.

"Well...it's late I'm gonna go get some sleep. I love you ashton."

"I love you so much more ally. I'll see you soon. Sleep well." I blew him a kiss and ended the call. I can't believe he's coming home soon!