Chapter 2

They saw on the news some neighbours reporting about seeing the exact same creature she saw last night,Everley was scared and so where the boys because they rememberd about last night when Everley told them she saw something outside the window.But Everley's and Andrew's grandparents were not intrested so Everley's boyfriend/Ray asked if they thought it was true,but their grandma/Marry said that it was just a story they made up to scare pepole.So time flew and it was allready 2 in the afternoon,that's when Ray decided to go and explore the backyard because their grandparents had a huge backyard.Everley and Ray went in the backyard and started exploring,they played a lot of games,they played tennis,basketball etc.And before they went back inside they played "Ring around the flower",a game they invented when they were little.They made a circle out of white string on the grass and in the middle they put a flower seed in the ground and put some whater.They jumped around the circle singing continuously -Ring around the flower,the flower,the flower!- to see if the flower whoud grow even though it was just planted.After they were done singing they saw that the flower didn't grow at all.But when they were about to leave wind blew from the woods,but the wind was colorfull..it went to the flower seed and the flower grew,that's when the wind disappeared.They went inside and told the others but they didn't believe them.The next day the same happened they ate breakfast and then Marry turned on the TV and put it on the news.As well the neighbours reported something,but this time it was something like a little tornado,but it was colorfull.that's when Andrew believed them.But once again Marry and Grandpa/Jhon said they were just"stories".That's when they reallized that Marry and Jhon were hiding something from them...but what choud it be??
FIND OUT IN THE NEXT EPISODE!
HOPE YOU ENJOYED CHAPTER 2!