Not an update!

I'm so sorry I'm ranting here! But today one of the two groups that I love with all my heart disbanded! My X1! It hurts! It hurts so freaking bad! I saw them struggle and work so hard as trainees at PDX. And now that they finally had the chance to saw their talent their happiness was snatched away for something they didn't even know about! It was all fault of those freaking adults and people those who doesn't know a thing about X1 judged them! They are so amazing! They had such great potential! For the last 5 years I have been listening to kpop but I have never supported or loved a group since their debut. But X1 was my first ever group that I supported and loved since their debut after watching them work so hard as trainees. It feels like yesterday I saw them debut and the excitement that I felt when I received their album! Their first and last album! And now they already disbanded! But it doesn't matter Inshallah Allah has something even better in store for Seungwoo, Seungyoun, Wooseok, Yohan, Hangyul, Junho, Dongpyo, Minhee, Eunsang, Heongjun and Dohyun!

And to all those who threw pebbles at X1 and OneIts at our lowest point I really hope you are ready for the karma! Don't forget Karma always hits hard!

So sorry my readers who had to hear my rant! But your author is really in pain! It really hurts a lot! Trust me all these 11 members are jewels! I would just beg one thing from you guys if you can't support a group and don't like it. It's okay but never write negative things about them or belittle them! Cause everyone out there works hard and gives their best! I hope you guys will always remember that!