Love Gun

*Loki's. P.O.V: writing in italics= inner thoughts
En pulls us into Midgard (Earth). His hand wraps around mine. Together we walk side-by-side. The crisp air flowing faintly beside us. As I was usher towards the door of a white stylized building full of people. I noticed the people standing on the sidewalk near us staring with curiosity.
Why can't mortals have the decency to mind their own business ?!! Yes, we're together and I would not change that for the world. I smile and focus my gaze on the building ahead. As En opens the door for me I notice a small wooden sign on the door showing the specials for the day in neat cursive handwriting. Once inside a female with a middle-age face and company outfit approaches En and I.
" Just don't take of your shirt or do anything too touchy..", The woman states with a stern face. I am only a couple of inches away from both En and the woman so I heard the conversation clearly. I acted as though I did not hear by glancing around the salon. I noticed.. that En and I were the only decent couple there. Everyone else in the salon was clinging on to their partners and showing a side of their passion within their salon rooms.
I understood what the woman (possibly the manager of the salon) ment by the warning.
"Oh. no. He and I are not like that. We only hug, cuddle,and holdhands.",En brushes his hand against mine. Fingers lingering over my wrist as we are escorted to a cosy nail room that has two metal seats placed next to another . A table was in between the seats and En's signature blue nailpolish color bottle rests on the tabletop. Chosen ahead of time by the attendee.
I watch En reapply his nailpolish on both hands. Once satisfied with his nails,En, gingerly grabs my hands and places them on the table. His hands are smooth and delicate on mine. From the beginning to midway a shy demor overtook me. Yes En and I were fond. There was just a inbalance within our auras. He was a elder. One that isn't happy to be around when upset. A Asgardian practically weak under the power of one. I was frightened of what could happen. Who wouldn't be. Love dosnt blindside a ruler with his midset on winning.

He was about to finish painting the last nail on my right hand when he caught me looking up at him. With a twinkle in his eye he pulled me in to a rough kiss. Catching me off guard."Now let's finish those nails of yours". He painted each nail with care. Toying with my crowblack hair as he closed the bottle.

********************************
We were heading toward home. A thought tugs at my mind as I stop walking. "En, can you take me somewhere".His sliver hair glows in the sunlight. "where do you want to go ?" My cape flows effortlessly as I took small strides across the pavement.
" Avengers Tower " I grin innocently. He winks and gives me a Cheshire smile.
************************************
Avengers Tower, Thursday, 2:15am,

En pops us directly in to Avengers Tower. His arm is wraps around my shoulder. We believe we were the only ones there, but we were dead wrong. Standing in front of us was Tony Stark, Bruce Banner, Black Widow, and of course my "mighty do good brother" Thor. They were all a bit shocked to see us. Tony and the others were sitting on the couch. I should say for those who don't know Tony and I have quite the history. Figures why the next thing that happened was this.... Bruce and Black Widow got defensive and just stood behind Stark waiting to pounce. My brother just studyed my movement. Tony on the other hand came up to face me and En. "Why are you here reindeer games ?" Tony asks. En grabs on to me tightly in a defensive gesture. "Oh. nothing Stark. mainly to explore New York." I reply with a sheepish grin..
"Don't test me. Someone like you dosen't just visit places for fun." Tony adds on. I see cuffs in his pocket.
En's robe catches the sunlight. Golden refractions trail across the room. Bubbling with energy he smiles. "Hello there, Stark is it ? I am The Grandmaster of Skaar."
Tony stares at En, confusement fills his face, he then looks at me. " Oh. and Tony. I would appreciate it if you don't call my boyfriend reindeer games. Unless you want a another war." He puts a blade at Tony's neck . Thor is transported to Wakanda. Widow and Hulk fight around mirages. He summons a portal for us to leave .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
New York city Square, Thurday, 5:25 a.m