Chapter 73

Heart's POV
I decided to keep the baby I just think of aborting  her and indeed Tyrone was right I was having a girl , my mom was having a boy . It was an amazing experience being pregnant with someone I can share how I feel we would go to check ups together , baby shopping and compare our bumps .

Tyrone and Nate moved in so they could help around when we were eight months pregnant . People thought my mom and I were twin sisters the look on their faces would cracked me up everytime I would tell them shes my mom .

One month later I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl whom we named Queen Heart Leo , well Tyrone came up with the name
.
Tyrone stood by me from day one till the day I gave birth he cried as he held the baby , he encouraged me to keep pushing and not give up until baby Queen came out . Unlike last time , I didnt gain so much weight , the labour wasnt so bad like with Knight . My mom gave birth ten minutes right after me to baby Hunter Leo , he was a direct copy of Nate . My sweet mother-in -law was beyond happy , she was ever supportive and loved spending time with the grandkids she was happy at how her house had become a full house .
After I was discharged from the hospital Tyrone was there to help around with the baby it was stressful but he didn't complain he seemed to enjoy being a dad and Mighty would give him a hand with the babies .
Two months later I got a call from an unknown number , it came from prison .
"Hey whos this please."I said .
"Heart , its Belle , please before you hang up just listen to me please ."she said . Tyrone had taken the baby for a vaccine along with Nate and my new sweet baby brother Hunter .
"What do you have to say "I asked .
"I need to talk to you please ... face to face "she said .
"I cant trust you , you ruined my whole life ."I said .
"Please Heart please ... "she said .
I rolled my eyes agh! Fine .
"Tommorrow at ten please "she said.

"Okay "I said .
***********************************************
I cant believe am doing this I drove and parked my car at the prison parking lot . I walked to the visitors search area and said whom I wanted to see . It really sucked to be there how they search and conduct so much security measures was like going to see a very dangerous weapon in the form of a human . Some have killed and did bad crimes but maybe they just cant be trusted .

When she came to see me behind a glass wall I felt so bitter , the woman that ruined my marriage , she was still found guilty of first degree murder she was also found guilty with another crime , she was working with a child trafficing ring , I just thank God I never let Mighty around her or my son .

The woman that was found in my house burnt to death was Mighty's nanny I had just hired her but since I turned off my phone I didnt tell her we wont be in town it still hurts me that she died when I could have prevented it . I left my wedding ring on the table incase Tyrone would come he would take it but it seems like my late nanny wore it am just assuming she was just trying it on and not stealing it .

I took the phone and placed my ear on it .
"Am so glad you made it . "She said .
"Can we just get this over with why am I here "I asked .
"I want to say am sorry , its all my fault . I was the one that seduced Tyrone I used a popular drug called the Devil's breath to lure him and convince him to do as I said . The drug would male him a zombie he wouldnt think straight. Please forgive me "she said .
I signed .
"I know you hate me right now , but please understand it was all my fault . I have ruined so many lives . "She said .
"It was wrong what you did my marriage ended because of what you did."I said .
"Am deeply sorry . Look Heart am not here to look innocent or the sweet angel . Am here so you could get the closure to know what really happened . That night I texted him to meet me I had sprayed myself with some Devil's Breath mixed with perfume it made it easy to seduce him , the drug is odourless and colourless its effects appear immediately inhaled the mind cant think in its own so manipulation is so easy . I was selfish . I never really wanted Tyrone I wanted his money to keep fuelling the trafficing business , he was never my goal . "She said .
"So why me why did you call me ?"I asked .
"The judge has already signed my death warrant , tommorrow am being moved to the death house from death row . There I will have just about twenty four hours before am executed by lethal injection . This is my last visit Heart you are the last person from outside I will ever see thats why I need to clear my name with you to make you see it was my fault ."she said .

*******************************************
Tyrone moved out once he bought another house it was bigger and more expensive than the other mansion he had, it cost about one twenty million but he would still drop by to help with the kids every single day even though my mom hired four nannies for the kids.

I watched him sleep this time the tables had turned , he was so sensitive to anything around him he opened his eyes and noticed I was standing next to his bed. He looks so sexy when hes asleep his ever serious look on his face I bet hes also wprking in his sleep .
"I wouldn't be creeped out if the sexiest woman like you would be staring at me while I sleep . "He said . I had left mom's house to dash to his just a few blocks away to see him .
I just stared at him .
"How much "I said .
He sat up on the bed .
"Pardon "he said .
"How much would it cost to be your wife again"I asked .
His eyes lit up he got out of the bed and came to where I stood .
He embraced me with hugs and kisses its like I said a magic wish that unchained him .

I would watch him with the kids , how he would spend time with all of them his deep connectiom with them as well as how devoted he was to them it made me realize I was the only one bitter and sad , I should forgive him and let bygones be bygones , he came back he stood by my side even when I kept telling him there was never a chance of us getting back together .

Tyrone is a very private kind of guy but he went ahead and did an interview to speak out and accept his mistake , he hates interviews even Forbes magazine had to beg his a dozen times just for a three minute interview and photo shoot but for me he did it he went on live television to say how much he misses me how much he loves me and what a horrible mistake he did , he was declined to be paid to do the interview because he did it from his heart not the wallet.He still and always loves me and I love him too I cant keep pushing him away because am bitter I will need to forgive because I love him .

"It would cost my nothing Heart . "he said .
"Am sorry I pushed you away , I should be forgiving and setting a good example to the kids I am such a bitter woman"I said but he wouldnt let me finish he hushed me like a baby .
"Hush .. its okay I love you so much Heart ."he said .
"I love you too. Lets make this work lets start all over again "I said .
"Anything for you, am here and will always be here I will never leave your side . "He said . The moonlight shone into the room making everything seem so magical.
"Tyrone "I said .
He looked at me still holding me .
"Yes baby "he said .
"Am horny "I said . He let out a smile . The sexy smile that drove me insane and made my panties wet .
"Are you cleared by the doctor?"he asked .
"I healed quite fast , its been two months he gave me the go but gently "I said .
He kissed me so passionatly as he took off my dress.