Chapter 1

Y/n walked in the recording studio with her agent Julie right behind her. This movie was going to be Y/n's first ever big movie. It may not be a live action movie but animated movies are still just as popular. As Julie stood talking to one of the secretaries in the main entrance of the studio, Y/n thought back on what Julie had told her in the car. She was going to be recording with a boy around her age who was also going to voice one of the main characters in the movie. Y/n was going to voice a little girl named Penny and the boy she heard about was going to voice a little boy named Sherman. The animated movie was called Mr. Peabody and Sherman.

"Come along Y/n!" Julie called.

"Coming!" Y/n said pulling herself out of her thoughts.

They walked down several hallways before they came to a door that was labeled "Conference Room 3" and entered the room. There were a couple people already in the room mingling about.

"Ah Julie! Welcome and this must be Y/n!" A man with square black glasses said as he walked over to the pair.

"Hello Rob and yes this is Y/n L/n." Julie greeted shaking the mans hand. "Y/n this is Rob Minkoff, he's the director of the movie."

"Hello Mr. Minkoff, it's a pleasure to meet you." Y/n replied shaking the director's hand with a happy smile.

"What a sweet girl you are. Why don't you go say hello to Max. You'll be working with him for most of the movie." Mr. Mirkoff indicated to a boy sitting at the table with a packet in his hand.

Y/n looked at Julie to make sure it was ok. As soon as Julie nodded, Y/n quickly walked over the seated boy.

"Hello!" said as she approached the boy.

"Hello!" he replied "I'm Max, who are you?"

"I'm Y/n! I'm gonna be playing Penny in this movie. Who are you playing?" Y/n asked.

"Oh cool! I'm playing Sherman." Max replied.

"I'm 10 years old! How old are you Max?"

"I'm 10 too!" Max said excitedly.

"Yes! Someone my age! I hope we can be good friends Max." Y/n said with a happy smile.

"Me too." Max said as he and Y/n shook hands. 

Y/n sat together with Max for a long time talking about their characters, what it was going to be like recording lines and how the movie was going to go until the director called everyone together to do the first read through of the script. Everyone introduced themselves and what character each person would be playing. Y/n was a little nervous to be voicing Penny. She knew that later in the movie Penny would have a change of heart but Penny was an absolute brat in the beginning. She was nothing like her. Y/n had several friends her age that she got along very well with was and was never mean to anyone. However, it was something she knew she had to deal with becoming an actress, being something she's not to make a movie work. After a few hours of reading threw the script, the director decided it was a good time to stop. Recordings would start in the next couple days and to keep good chemistry going Y/n and Max would record there lines together.

"I hope we can be good friends Max. I know Penny starts out as a mean girl but please don't think I'm like her." Y/n begged to her new friend.

"Don't worry about it Y/n, I think you're really nice." Max said with a smile.

Y/n returned the smile before waving goodbye to Max and exciting the conference room with Julie.

"Max seems like a nice boy Y/n. I'm sure you'll both be great friends by the end of the movie." Julie said as she lead you back to her car.

"I hope so." Y/n blushed a little as she climbed into the back seat.

Julie pulled out of the parking spot and drove back to where they two of them were staying. Y/n leaned against the window not knowing  how this day was going to change her life forever.

Chapter 1 done! First requested story for me so I hope you all will like it. I'll update when I can and feel free to check out my one shot books when I publish them!I hope to see you lovely people in the next chapter!

🐢Kalumiko🐢