~Jasher : Text ~

Request:       @CherryIAG

Writer: Me

Type: ?

Warning: Swearing, just 740 words

Info: Jack is texting with some girl and Asher doesn't really like that.

___________________________________________________

Asher

"RIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGG " my arlarm clock woke me up from my nice dream, I was having- ehhh.. no I think it's better we don't talk about that. Anyways 6am, monday. Not the best things to start into a good day but today is different.

Because: Today we would have an interview. And with 'we' I mean Jack Dylan Grazer and I.

Yeah Jack the cute boy in 'It'. The handsome boy many girls admire. The one with the best soul someone could have.

The cause I broke up with Annie.

Not because I am gay or like that pffffffff. It was simply because she was mean to Jack and that's something I can't stand.

So I m getting ready for the interview. I am pretty nervous to meet Jack. Something usual. I don't know why but everytime I see, think or hear him my heart beats ten times faster.

It sounds scary. But I think that's normal.

7.am. 

I am ready. I got chills about the fact I am seeing Jack again and the smile on my face doesn't want to fade. 

So I just can say YEEHAW BITCH.

I am driving to the interview and there I finally will meet Jack.

Actually we where supposed to met yesterday at the hotel but he got in heavy traffic so he arrived at 10pm and because we had to get up early we called a night.

That actually made me really sad. You know. He's really cute when he's tired, he still has a lot of energy then but here and there he starts rubbing his beautiful eyes and OMG HIS YAWNS ARE SOOOOOOOO CUTE. I have to stop with that.

But I can't! He is so cute and innocent! ........Well at least he looks like he's innocent, but we all know he is a Richie.

7:30 am

Finally!

We are finally here!

I am finally able to see my baby!

We my mom and I are standing infront of the tall white building. As I see him standing there with his big smile I love so much. And-

Fuck