Eddie- cooking

"Okay 1 cup of sugar" you said while staring at the cooking book. "Umm where's the sugar" Eddie said looking around at the pantry you pointed to where the sugar was. As he quickly got it and brought it over to you "okay now what" "we stir until it's creamy them put it in the cookie pan"
Time skip
"Finally we finished" Eddie said as we sat down at the table the plate of cookies in the middle you both reaching for one "cheers" you both said hitting your cookies together taking a bit immediately spitting it out. Looking at each other once again "pizza?" You said as Eddie nodded his head
Time skip
Y'all sat at the couch your legs over eddies laying down watching a movie "y/n" Eddie whispered you looked his way. "Do you think my mom will ever like you so you can come to my house?" You thought for a moment then got up to kiss his check and gave him a hug him hugging you back. "I think she is just worried about you and will later learn I will protect you and take care of you then she will learn to like me" Eddie looked at you for a brief second "Why can't I be the one protecting you and taking care of you" he said with a sad puppy dog face. "Because Ed's if you're the one protecting me you might get in danger and your mom will not like that" you said as you looked at him in the eyes you siting on his lap now. "Well she is going to learn to like it because I am your boyfriend and I will protect you so I'm the meantime we will find another way for her to like you". You smiled at what he just said and blush "I have an Eddie we can back her cupcakes" Eddie said grabbing you and putting you next to him on the couch running to the kitchen. "Wait Eddie I font think that's a hood idea" you yelled back running after him.