8

I was walking down the path towards the front gates in one of my favorite hoodies. I had my hands in the pockets and my hood up. It was pitch black around me, but I soon got to the gates. I walked around the corner so I was no longer inside the school gates.

I stood there quietly with my head down when I heard footsteps behind me. I quickly turned my head to see 3 figures approaching me. One with blue hair covering his face. I could recognize him as Shigaraki. The second figure had skin that looked like it was stapled onto his body and the third had a black cloak covering him and I couldn't make out any detail on him at all, except that he was fairly tall.

"Ahhh... (Y/N), right? I've heard a lot about you..."

"Shigaraki, right? So what do you want?"

"You."

"What? Why would you want me?"

"We want you and your quirk to join the league."

"But what could me and my water control do for..."

"Don't lie to me. That one doesn't serve us to much, but we've dug up some... hmmmm... information... about you. You have another. One you try to suppress down and try to forget."

I could feel all the heat leave my face, I don't understand. The only people who knew were my parents and Uncle Yagi, and I know that Uncle Yagi wouldn't tell anyone. The other quirk isn't even officially registered.

"What do you want?"

"Eloborate on what it does exactly. All we could really find was a name for it. Hmmm... what was it again... oh that's right, Red Death. Care to explain?"

"Not yet. I first want to know what's in it for me. I mean, you have reached out to me at a very convincing time."

"We want your help with our plans."

"I won't kill All-Might. I know that's what you ultimately want."

"You won't have to, but heros in general need to be removed from this society."

"And you feel you need me to help your message? Why go to someone who is in training to become a hero?"

"You don't act like a hero. Always picking on those two classmates of yours, even sneaking out to meet with us... doesn't sound like a hero."

"Wait, how do you know about what I do in class?"

He motioned behind him to the figure I still couldn't see. They moved closer to us and let their hood fall so I could see them."

"I-Iida?"

"Hello (Y/N)."

"I... I don't understand."

"You two can talk later. Will you join us?"

I looked at the other man who hasn't said anything until now. I looked back at Shigaraki and then to Iida.

"Yes."

"Good. Now, explain Red Death."

I sat down and leaned up against the wall behind me.

"It's a transformation quirk. Don't know where it came from, neither of my parents had it. After I developed the water control, this one soon appeared. I transform into what my parents and I call a 'devil'. I've been able to hide it because without transforming, I still have the agility and toughness that goes with it.

My whole body turns a dark red, I grow fangs and a tail. I am almost completely unrecognizable in this form. My speed and strength are both increased. My tail has a spike at the end and if I can pierce skin, the toxins on the end will secrete into the blood stream and a burning sensation comes over the whole body. After a few minutes of excruciating pain, the body dies."

"I think you will make a great addition to the League of Villains. We are done now. You two head back. We will be reaching out soon."

The two of them left and Iida waiting behind me. I turned and started walking back to the dorms.

"The other one's name is Dabi by the way."

"Iida, out of all the people... you?"

"I don't want to get into why I joined."

We continued walking and soon got into the dorms.

"Hey, since you know now. Red Death... it's what killed my parents. I don't have complete control in that form, like it's a different being in charge. I transformed one night when I was angry at my parents by accident and..."

"I understand. You shouldn't relive those memories. I will see you in class tomorrow. Get some sleep." I nodded my head and walked up to my room. I closed the door behind me and took off my sweater.

I sat down on the edge of the bed and held my head in my hands.

What did I just do? Have I made the right decision? Being a hero really isn't worth it. Right? I mean, I'm perfect for a villain role. Look at me... All-Might's niece, turned villain. How am I gonna hide this?

I stayed up until about 4am worrying about what the future is going to hold, but ultimately I have made my decision. I really never liked heros, and I only enrolled because I wanted to make Uncle Yagi happy.

Being a villain... that's why I was given Red Death.