Chapter 14

BEFORE YOU READ, THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF SELF HARM AND SUCIDE. I AM NOT TRYING TO OFFEND ANYONE WITH THESE DARK THEMES BUT I ASURE YOU THAT THIS STORY WILL GET A HAPPY CONTINUUM AND ENDING.

Lloyd's POV

I am here sitting at the balcony with my mate Alpha James, enjoying a cup of vanilla tea and strawberry pie. As day passed by, I start to better blend in with the others, yet something in me feels different. My wolf has not been active since the day my Romeo saved me from that placed worst than Hell. Even tho I cried and begged , a part of me still feels sorrow for my father. I knew that I was not his favourite, but I never knew why and that is something that I must find to fully understand who I am and who I am meant to be.

"Mate ! Are you ok ? you have been starting at the sky blankly !" 

"oh, says the wolf who has been staring the sppon inside the tea for 10 minutes straight."

"Oh, well, ah... I like a good stir" At that point, I was really going to question if the title of him being one of the strongest and fearless alphas in the world is not overrated. 

"It is very nice outside." says Lloyd

"Yeah ,just like your heart inside. Beautiful until the end . " said James. " Well, it is getting pretty dark and the cold does not deserve to feel your precious body mate, so we should probably get inside. " With that ,he gives me a kiss with a passionate hug and leaves towards his office.

"If you need my assistance Luna, then do not hesitate to order me your wish. I am at your service 24/7."

"Aww, stop the acting ,  Jamesy ! Now tell me, how did you get your title as an Alpha since even a pup seems to have more common sense than you do  "

"Careful with the language or I might need to teach you a lesson" James said while blushing, clearly not being able to stop himself from bursting into laughing. " i shall head into my office and finish the duties that I need to finish. "

"Bye love then !"

James's POV

As I left my mate alone in the room, I started headed towards my office, but not to finish my work, yet to remind myself that this is the day that I have lost my brother. It has been years since the event and I can still remember it clear as day : him staying at the edge of the cliff and me next to him. My brother was mad because of his made. He was ten years older than me, so I got to see him finding his mate, even his wedding. But he never liked her to begin with. Our parents though she would bring him and the pack honour by marrying the daughter of the Sun Shadow Pack, yet she was nothing but a witch. She took what she wanted and that was his happiness. After the rejection, he run towards the cliff were we usefully went to tell stories. He was holding a sharp knife in his left hand. I begged and cried to give life a second chance, but in his mind, there was no more hope. There was no more, my brother. Saddens corrupted him, while guilt poisoned my veins. He told me that he loved me and even my parents who dragged him into this forceful mating process, but he hated himself for being humiliated by the one who was meant to warm his heart.  He stabbed himself and fell down the cliff. Ten days and ten nights straight I could not say a word or move a finger. Only the razor blade would crawl towards me. 

As I opened the door, I unlocked the cupboard and took the razor, letting my blood fall to the ground, careful not to stain something. I might have found my future with my mate, but the past is still here with me, on me, in me ,always here.

Back at the hospital

"What do you mean the fifth omega ?the fifth omega was and is Lloyd! There is a misunderstanding."

" I am afraid to bring such awful truth but we would not have lied to you sir. You may have not noticed but when Lloyd was found, the cells were not covered in a single drop of blood. That is what sets him off. The taste and presence of blood." said the omega woman in a weak tone

" Wait, wait, it is impossible! Sure Lloyd has a very pale skin and was enjoying the dark, but there is no way he is..." the doctor said rapidly, like trying to convince himself there was something not right .

"... a vampire !"

Back at the office

The door of the office has been opened, slammed to the wall with a brutal force. James dropped the blade and demanded how was, but right at the door, there stood his mate. 

"Mate, aaa..aa " James said as he tried to cover his arm " I didn't expect you to come with such hurry."

But Lloyd did not say anything, yet from his opened mouth, saliva was pouring on the floor. He slowly raising his face towards James , with scarlet eyes and a pack of fangs. 

Out of the bloom, Lloyd jumps right on James, letting the screams of terror fill the pack house.

HEY GUYS WOW THIS WAS A LONG CHAPTER HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT AND I SHALL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT POST WITH A PICTURE OF HOW EACH CHARACTER LOOKS LIKE.

TAKE CARE