The Witch Prophecy - by Mary Goldberger

This was one of the very first books I ever read on Wattpad. Even though it has been published and is for sale on amazon, it does still have some grammar mistakes but they are not bad enough to ruin the story at all. Its worth it. This book has many interesting characters with different backgrounds and personalities. Its a romance story with supernatural characters like witches and werewolf's. Its an amazing story!

Can Be Found On Amazon (Digital Only)

By Mary Goldberger

Authors Summary:

The Prophecy:

A witch from an ancient bloodline will soothe the soul of a savage beast

The savage beast will win her love as he opens her heart that had been dead

The savage beast will be put to the test, as one will return to him

The witch of an ancient bloodline will step aside for his happiness

His happiness will depend on the choice he makes...

Abella Deans may seem like your ordinary young woman, but once you get to know her you realize there is more to her than meets the eye. Abella is a witch and she is just trying to finish high school so she could move on with her life. Not so easy especially once she meets Caden Brody the brother of her partner, Jessa, from her history class. Caden and Jessa are not what they seem either...Caden has his own issues he is dealing with but for some unexplainable reason just a look from Abella's eyes calms him down and he doesn't know why. It seems fate is playing its own game, but will Caden and Abella be the ultimate winners?