Unfinished - Chap 1

*BEEP BEEP*

You wake up annoyed, like all school days..

Ugh, I barely had any sleep. Okay maybe it was because I was watching Kdramas, listening to KPOP and reading Fanfictions.. It was worth it too.

Groaning in exhaustion, you take your blanket off of you, and sat up, only to have your head become dizzy a few seconds after..

Ugh, I shouldn't have watched those Kdramas, and listened to KPOP and reading some of the Fanfictions. My head hurts so much..

A few minutes later..

You walked to your bedroom, fully refreshed after showering. Opening the wardrobe door, you take your school uniform. And started to change.

After you were done changing, your mom shouted at you from down the stairs.

Sighing, You gather your school supplies and shove it in your schoolbag, walking sloppily down the stairs, holding the banisters.

Walking down halfway, you heard the door slam shut.

Why is mom always going out early?

Reaching down the stairs, you spot a yellow neon sticky note.

Reading it, you saw, "I'm going on a honeymoon, with my new profound husband, I'm sorry that I didn't tell you honey. I knew you'd kill me, so I planted it here and ran to his car. Sorry about that, so anyways. He has seven sons, don't ask me about that, until later after my honeymoon or when I call you, see you after my honeymoon and be careful of the people you meet. He's part of a Mafia, a Mafia that would include you to be threatened and assassinated. Goodbye and meet your step-brothers soon! They are part of a KPOP Band called, BTS or something.. And the nice boy Jungkook will walk up to you at lunch, I'm telling you this because, a mafia knows about your meeting. Be safe. If you accidentally bump into them, bow. Because bowing is respectful. And because, they will probably be rude to you, if you be rude to them." -Love Mom.♡

Great, my mom loves a guy part of a mafia. I guess that's cool, and not. Plus another mafia, great. She did mention step-brothers. That sounds scary.. And a Mafia, wait. Jungkook?

You finish your toast slowly, as you thought about it. Walking up the stairs again. You open your bedroom door, looking for your schoolbag. You finally find it after a few seconds of looking in your room. Taking it, you go back in the hall, and run down the stairs.

— School

You reach your school after a few minutes, because your school was pretty near.

Walking inside you see some other early birds, Talking and all. You reach your locker as it was close-by the entrance. And taking your books out of your locker, locking it straight after.

You walked to your first class, Maths class, your worst nightmare.

Walking toward the corner of the hall, a boy bumped into you, making you fall to the floor, because he was running. The books you were holding slammed to the ground.

You ignored the stinging pain in your knee.

The boy stopped in his tracks, walk-running back to you.

"I'm sorry..Here." You looked up at the voice and saw, Taehyung.

Taehyung helps you to your feet awkwardly.. And helps you get your books.

"Thank you, Taehyung.." You reply, bowing slightly.

He bowed to you back.

"I'm not surprised you know my name, anyways see you later." He smiles back, running. Soon after you hear screams grow loud, as you see him getting chased. You run to the other direction from the screaming, as it faded.