Unfinished - 3

I gave up rewriting it, so if it doesn't make sense, y'all can see what went through my mind when I was a newbie writing this uwu.

You feel yourself getting stuffed into an unfamiliar car (Obviously).

They take off the bandana and tape covering your eyes and mouth,  revealing the inside of the car.

You: "Y-Yah! Th-This Joke isn't funny at all! Tell me.. You g-guys are joking.. Right..?"

V, Kookie and Jimin look at you with a serious face.

V: "We aren't joking.. Does it seem like April fools and.. A surprise party or birthday.. To you?"

You: "N-No.. Wait.. You guys seriously kidnap girls!?!"

Kookie: "I told you for the last-"

A car pulls over.

Jimin: "It's the Other Mafia.. Jungkook, V.."

V and Jungkook drag you out of the car and you don't squirm out of their embrace, because of one reason.. To be found out..

JIMIN'S POV

Mafia Member: "Where's the girl you owed us.. Remember..?"

Jimin: "Like we remember to care.."

Mafia Member: "Get 'em, Where's the rest of your gang that protects you..?"

Jimin: "Out and about.."

After that moment you hear sirens beeping in the distance.

Jimin: "Good luck, so called 'Mafia'.. We know your secrets.."

Mafia Member: "W-What!? We'll report you!"

Jimin: "Really..? Targeting and murdering a girl's Mom really not a sin, aswell as killing her father..? Leaving the aunt alone and, Waiting until she grows up.. To do something to her.. Really not a sin..?"

Mafia Member: "How do we know you're l-lying..?"

Jimin: "We caught it all on camera on one of your fellow workers.."

The Mafia get in the car and try and drive away, but it was too late.. The police have arrived and took the punishment, of..

Inprisonment Forever~

END OF JIMIN'S POV

YOUR POV

You: "Where were you supposed to bring me anyways!?"

V: "This was all planned out anyways.. We have to wait-"

Jimin comes running towards the spot where You, Jungkook and V are.

Jimin: "You can come back guys.."

You: "WHERE AM I!?!?"

Jimin, V and Jungkook look at you but ignore your questions.

You've had enough and tried to run away, realizing you can't actually.. Because.. Jungkook caught your arm and pulled you towards his face, giving off a bunny's serious face.

Kookie: "You can't run away.. You don't even know where we are.."

Your heart skipped a beat being, who knows how many centimeters close you are to Kookie 💜

V and Jimin walked down to the car ignoring 'You and Jungkook's Moment'

You stare at him, feeling the warmth of his breath.. Realizing what he did he quickly pulls away cutely, like a bunny he is..