Pilot

(Mia's POV at Nationals)
'I can't believe we lost to Gasper "Mia are you okay" Alvaro said with a worried voice. "I'm just sad that we lost to Gasper and especially with that song" said Mia. " Why is that song so special" said Alvaro" Because we wrote that song together" " Oh sorry didn't know" said Alvaro. "It's ok" said Mia

(Luna's POV the day before she goes to School)
'I'm super nervous to start the first day at Saint Mary with my best friend Max' "Have you packed yet" said Rosa (Luna's mom) "Yeah" said Luna stumbling to pack her stuff.

(The next morning)
Luna calls Max. Max picks up. "Hey what's up" " Are you ready to go to SM" "Yeah I'll meet you at Café Corazón." "K"

(At Café Corazón)
Luna and Max said hey then they got a coffee and some conchas. After they got their breakfast they headed to SM.

(At Saint Mary)
Once they got to SM they said goodbye for now and headed to their dorms. When Luna got to her dorm she sees a girl doing cheerleading. "Hey I'm Luna" "You scared me" said the girl    "Sorry" "I'm Lyla by the way" " I guess you're my roommate." said Luna "Yeah guess so, if not than there is a stranger in my room" Layla said. "Yeah" Luna said laughing briefly.

(In the cafeteria)
After Luna and Layla introduced themselves properly they headed down stairs. They both introduced themselves to everyone (everyone being like Mia, Zoe, Simon etc) because Luna still hasn't met everyone They all hung out for awhile."Sorry we have to head to Go we'll meet after. Ok?"said Luna. Ok one thing first what is Go?" Layla said kinda embarrassed.