Unsaid Love

The feel of going South africa for our family vacation only a matter for me right now. Not all the time I would have a chance to witness the hope of going such home of the most breathtaking scenery, one more is, this month of December was the best time to went cape town on its adorable hot and dry weather and Garden Route.

The 'Mega saila 1912 cruise ship' was boarded by nobles, authorities, and royal princes. There are tours to enjoy, dancing, card tables on the deck and parties on board.

Some are enjoying a fine dining, luxury services, and staterooms with finer appointments.

While I'm here, feel my freedom, thought about my past decision. My life filled with regrets, thinking about why I'm choosing this kind of family? a family that looked down me for there own satisfaction.

This life I have is full of judgement. Criticized by them, my family, for being an extra burden to them. Everytime I always call it a shot, ignored them, accept their judgement.

The wind getting much colder as the sea that never been calm, the waves striking hard and its growling sounds that screamed violent. But the speed of cruise ship ran to its fullest. The wind hitting me very hard in its colder way, so intense and not so something natural.

My fear to the sea gone because of that but the sudden current and hearing something scratching and cracking made myself anxious.

A bad feeling rise in my mind.

Before I could even think more, the not so gentle force like being hit the seabed and 'Mega Saila 1912 cruise ship' seems keel to rest.

The horror on the people voice heard and the next thing would happened was makes me fall, some was and coldness of water soaking to my skin.

Even though I'm not in a good term with my family, the feared was eating me whole.

I wished that they are safe.

The groaned of a sinking cruise ship heard. Its fearing me more.

I breathed and just stay to where I fall. The very big waves and the intensity wind moved me away to a cruise ship.

I avoid swimming and try to float, I raised my knees up to my chest. I need to calm.

Time passed so fast. I could feel the shores. I even seen others who made it this far.

I feel tired and my lid give up and welcome the dark.

I feel the caressed from someone.

"Hey! Are you alright?"

With my blurry vision, the shadow from a woman welcome my confused eyes, she seems fine and dressed something new to my sight.

But I remembered. The sinking cruise ship. Am I really made it?

The woman in front of me smile. She is way so weird.

"W-who are you?" I asked.

"I'm just a woman," she said that made my eyebrow raised. "most importantly is that you're in 15th Century England, he waited for you, at last you came."

I looked around but there's no one.

"What are you doing?" she asked, confused.

"Are you telling the truth?" I asked.

"I'm not a liar! But don't worry, you were just stranded but there's a way," she said deeply looking to my eyes. "first, you need to meet Whilhem. Follow me."

I follow her step.

Minute had passed and then there is a man waiting us.

She's introduced me to that man. Seeing him for the first time feel Something lurking in his every stares.