That Date Tho~♥

Eerrr Sorry reader chan~? *is a horrible person* Sorry for no updates I've attempted to write this chapter multiple Times Now But due to writers Block And Up Noping :c P.s f/p = Favourite Pattern, f/f's = Favourite Flowers [These will be kinda short cause...................................*trying to think of ideas ; ; ] F/F = Favourite food [ Capitalization difference :3 ] 

♥~SlenderMan~♥

It's A Nice Fall Day And you're Raking Up some leaves Thinking About the Date you Are going to Be having He Left a Note On your Bedside Table and It Read Out ' Dear y/n I would Like to take you out Someplace Nice be ready by 4-S'
It was 3:20 You had a Little while you decide To go in and do your make up you Moved Out of your fathers House And into A small Cabin in the forest You get dressed and do your make up Nicely Slender Arrives (Hue See what i did there Reader Chan~ >:v) A couple Minutes Later And Knocks on your door You step outside and shut the door You Hug Him and when you Pull Away You're In A different Place Theres A clearing and Theres A f/c and f/p blanket amongst A Bunch of f/c,f/f's a wide cheeky grin Plays Across your features You And SLender Sit there and Eat your F/F And drink your f/d You And slender Got back at around 9 o' clock

♥~BEN~♥

Today was An Nice Summer Day and you Were Playing Minecraft When a message played across The screen that read out 'Y/N would you like to go out On a Date ?-BEN' You smiled "Of course" You turned the t.v Off ANd Headed Up stairs to get dressed and do your make up [ like so ] And you Walk do stairs to ben on the couch you sigh and out your hands on  your hips BEN Takes a Double Glance then smiles And pats the spot beside him you sit down He Grabs Your hand And walks Into the t.v and you'e inside Minecraft!  You and him Walked around a bit And got some swords and You Ate some minecraft food and swam around and He pulled you out of the t.v when you Asked Him too He dropped you of kissed you on the cheek and left.

♥~Eyeless Jack~♥

You Just Finished College and were Bored out of your mind you didn't bother going to the college party You had very little friend's you Walked Home ANd when you got in you dropped onto the couch but you realised you were also on somebodys lap you opened your eyes to be met with a blue mask He chuckled "When did you get here?" You ask raising an eyebrow "that doesn't matter little y/n Now Get ready were going on a date." You smiled "That sounds more like a statement not a question." "So were you going to say no?" Now its his turn to raise an eyebrow you smiled "No." you Got up and quickly got changed You and him went to A cafe and You had a f/d and F/F You got home a little late but thats ok He kissed your forehead and left.

♥~Jeff~♥ 

You came home from school By now you're used to your dad not being home but someone else Was you were dressed Nicely because Jeff said he was going to visit today You walk into the kitchen to see jeff covered in eggs and all sorts of food You started laughing " Jeff What are you doing?" you said between laughs He looked over at you an scratched the back of his neck "Well you see.. I wanted to make dinner for you but i dont know how to cook..." A light pink spread across his cheeks and after you stopped laughing and got your self together you kissed his cheek "That was sweet but i think i'll Cook" You and him had Chicken Fingers That Night.