The Vivid, Mysterious Man

Everything was dark, but I could see a red door ahead of me, a short distance away. I walked toward the ominous red door, alone in the darkness. As I turned the knob and walked through, I entered what looked like an apartment living room. There was a man lying on the couch to my right, and as I closed the door behind me, he rose up to greet me. I didn't focus on the details but I vividly remember his striking eyes that seemed to pierce through right into my soul.

Desire.

I did not recognize this man but I knew that I wanted him. I wanted him now, and I wanted him bad.

He came toward me with a domineering vibe about him. He instructed me to take off my clothes and get on my knees, and like an obedient robot, I obeyed.

As I knelt on the ground, butt ass naked, I watched the mysterious man as he looked over my body, appearing pleased. I could feel myself tensing with anticipation, wanting him more than I've wanted anyone before.

Watch, he ordered me with an authoritative voice I could not disobey.

He slowly pulled off his shirt revealing a muscled chest and strong arms. Then he unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down along with his briefs, and I gasped as his cock sprung out, ready for me.

Show me what you want. Another order I could not disobey.

He stepped toward me, giving me full opportunity to do what I wanted with him. I remained kneeling while I slowly stroked his thick hard cock with my hand, then I moved my lips around him trying to contain my own moans of desire, squeezing his balls while flicking my tongue over the tip of his cock. His soft moans encouraged me to continue doing what I was doing.

Then I slowly let my tongue glide down his shaft until I got to his balls and took them in my mouth while stroking his cock with my hand. Hearing his moans intensify, I came back up to his cock with my mouth and I picked up the pace using my mouth and my hand until I could feel him tensing up, wanting more.

He then lifted me up off the ground with those thick muscular arms and laid me down on the couch gently. I could feel his hard cock pushing against my entrance, slowly separating me as he pushed himself in and stretched my tight wet pussy inch by inch. It was all I could do to keep myself from cumming for him immediately then and there.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I could hear a faint beeping sound but I ignored it and focused on the beautiful man above me. Once he was all the way inside me, he started thrusting, harder and harder. I could hear his balls hitting my ass with each thrust and I could feel myself getting to the edge. As he looked into my eyes with those piercing eyes of his, he said one thing.

I want you to come for me. Now.

That sent me flying over the edge as I came violently around his cock. He relentlessly thrusted harder, not giving me any opportunity to catch my breath as my intense orgasm continued and I could feel my juices dripping on to my ass off his balls as my body convulsed.

He pushed all the way into me with his throbbing cock and stopped abruptly. I awaited his cum that was about to explode into my womb when suddenly-

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

I angrily slammed my hand down on my alarm clock as I was rudely awoken from my erotic dream of the mysterious, sexy man. I knew I had to get up for work and could not attempt to go back to sleep and reenter the dream because there was not enough time.

So I swung my legs out of my bed and regretfully got up and got dressed for another day at my boring job.

Then I climb on top of you, almost dripping wet because I want you so bad, and I let your cock slowly stretch my wet, tight pussy. I have to hold myself back from cumming almost immediately when I feel you all the way deep inside me. I put my legs up and bounce on you while you help hold me up, no longer containing my uncontrollable orgasms as my juices flow down your cock and your balls. I look right into your eyes as i feel myself coming to the edge again and you let yourself cum too, deep into my womb as my pussy contracts around your cock and my juices flow again. We look into each other's eyes as we both cum together.