-32-

Princeton

- 4 days later -

"Alright Kane. I'll see you in the morning got some business to handle." I said on the FaceTime call.

"Nigga what business you got?" He sucked his teeth and took a bite of his chicken.

"Worry about yourself." I smirked.

"Grinch looking ass. Get off my phone." He said before hanging up.

I chuckled and turned the car off before walking towards Harmony's apartment.

I heard "Weak" by SWV blasting through the door. I knocked and stepped back waiting for it to open.

I tapped my foot and checked my watch as five minutes already passed and I was still outside. Reaching in my pocket I grabbed my phone and dialed her number. The phone rang three times and then went to voicemail.

"About to kick this shit down." I sucked my teeth banging on the door again.

"Just a minute." I heard a voice yell over the music.

"I'm out of minutes bring your ass on girl." I glared at the closed door.

The music got turned down and I heard the door being unlocked before it swung open.

"Who you calling girl and who are you rushing?" She raised an eyebrow at me.

"Nobody." I smiled and pulled up my grey sweats.

"You know who to play with." She grinned and pointed her finger at me.

"Yes mam. How are you doing Ms. Joy?" I chuckled.

"Hello Princeton I'm doing well." She smiled. "Harmony you have a visitor." She turned her head slightly to yell inside of the house.

"Oh hey Princeton." She walked towards the door and stood beside her mother.

"Surprise visitor? Let me go grab my things." Ms. Joy went inside of the house and Harmony took her place.

"What took you so long?" Harmony whispered.

"What took you so long? You knew I was coming." I licked my lips.

"I couldn't hear you over the music and I lost track of the time. You mad at me?" She asked.

"Yup." I shrugged my shoulders.