🛑Please Don't Go🛑

(⚠️WARNING!! This one shot will contain some content that might be disturbing to some audience members. Viewer discretion is advised. Enjoy! This also has a bit of KiriBaku. not sure if you would count it tho.)

Setting: Shouto and Izuku have been out of UA for 4 years now. They've become Pro Heroes and they've gotten a house together. Shouto thought it was soon the right time and decided to propose to Izu. He did so and they had there wedding 2 years after they graduated and became Pro Heroes.(I hope this makes sense)

*Shouto POV*

It was a normal day at the house. Izuku was out on patrol. He was usually taking the day shifts with a few other heroes, while me and a few other heroes took the night shift. We patrolled every other day, so that way we could get some time together so we weren't always working. I started to do some chores around the house. I got bored of the quiet and decided to put on something to block out the quiet. I turned on the TV and put on the news channel. As I started to fold the laundry, a specific "Breaking News!" alert caught my attention...

"The Number 1 Pro Hero "Deku" also knowns as "Izuku Todoroki" (they got married and took Shouto's last name) has encountered a villain. The villain seems to be a strong one! W-What's this?! He's down! He's been cornered!"

The television kept ranting on as I watched Izuku fight the villain, giving all his strength. He needed help. I quickly put down everything and rushed to get my hero suit on and rushed to the fight, terrified.

*3rd Person POV*

Shouto ran to the scene as fast as he could, trying to be sneaky so the villain wouldn't spot him. He sees two more people running at him. "Ground Zero? Red Riot? What took you guys so long?!" Shouto said angrily. "Look we're sorry man that we are late to this fight, but we're here now and we need to act fast, Deku's losing his strength and fast!" Ejirou said panicking. Katsuki nodded. He was still very jealous of Izuku for getting the Number 1 spot, but they didnt have time. "Look Shouto, we need to take an attack, he'll be siverally ingured if we don't act stat!" Katsuki said stiffly.

Shouto had a plan. "Listen to me. I've got a plan, it might not work, but it's-" He was cut off my Katsuki grabbing him by the shoulders and snapping him out of his rant. "Just get to the point dammit!" He yelled quietly. "Okay okay. Look the point is that you and Ejirou are going to sneak up behind him. Ejirou, use your hardening quirk to punch him as HARD as you can! Katsuki think you can work up enough glycerin sweat to make a big explosion to ditract him?" Katsuki and Ejirou looked at each other and nodded. "Great, you guys go, and I'll get Izuku." He said giving them a nod. Katsuki and Ejirou ran to the building behind the villain and planned a sneak attack. Shouto ran the opposite direction and ran to where Izuku was and waited for the sneak attack from Katsuki and Ejirou.

Shouto saw a big explosion from behind the villain and saw the villain go flying backwards. He ran over to Izuku and grabbed his beaten up body from the ground bridal style and ran away to a hidden corner away from the villain. He lied his head down on his lap and tried to wake him up. After a few seconds of nothing happening, he started to cough a bit, trying to get air. "Sh-Shouto... w-where am I?! W-Where's the villain?!" He said panicking and trying to get up. Shouto tried to keep him laying down so he could rest while the other two fought the villain. "Izuku....everything is fine. Ejirou and Katsuki are fighting the villain right now, and from what I'm hearing....." Shouto heard a loud sound coming towards them. "COVER YOUR FACE IZUKU" Shouto said covering him with his body and wrapping his arms around his body, covering him from the explosion from the villain.

The villain laughs at the two maliciously. "Sorry you teo! We tried to hold him back as much as we could. He's got some sort of teleportation quirk!" Screamed Ejirou at the two lying on the ground. (like how an Enderman from Minecraft can teleport)The villain smirked, "Now why would you tell them my quirk you shitty little heroes? That ruins all the fun of our game!" Katsuki and Ejirou tried to fight the hero to allow Izuku and Shouto to get away and think of a plan.