{Special} (Y/N)'s Birthday Party : Part 2

"Happy Birthday (Y/N)/(N/N)!"

(Y/N) smiled brightly at the sight of her friends and family at the park throwing her a surprise party.

Mcgee, Gretchen, Squirt, Clarence, Sumo, Gumball, Darwin, Anais, Star, Johnny, Timmy, Coraline, Dipper, Mabel, and the loud house family gave her a hug all at once.

"Omg, you guys" (Y/N) tried to breath but laugh when they started to get worried of her.

"Happy birthday (N/N)/pupu!"

"Happy Burr-thday (Y/N)!" Luan laughed. "Get it? Get it?"

"Dude, she get it"

(Y/N) laughed and nodded at her.

"Happy birthday (N/N)!" Mcgee, Squirt and Gretchen hugged her and Squirt farts a little. We all looked at him and he nervously chuckled.

"Hehe," Squirt said. "Maybe eating that Chocolate fountain was a bad idea"

"Happy birthday cous!" Johnny and (Y/N) fist-bumped and Dukey tackled her and licked her face which she laughed and hugged him too.

After the tackle, she saw Sumo, Clarence and Jeff. They all hugged, "Happy birthday" with Sumo bringing his Rat.

She saw Timmy who was holding his goldfishes. They hugged and talked about how they missed each other.

Then she got hugged by the Wattersons children. They all hugged each other and they all do their handshake.

"Caroline!" (Y/N) hugged her as she rolled her eyes at her nickname but she still hugged her back. Coraline was used to getting called Caroline from her neighbours. They talked about how life was and how crazy has it been.

Star hugged her and spinned her around with Marco trying to stop her from spinning (Y/N) around. They all laughed and they told her how they are actually dating which caused (Y/N) to fangirl.

Eric, Cody, Tobias, David and Felix hugged and their parents watched from the sidelines. They all talked about the mysterious and the adventures.

Johnny, Marti, Miceala and Gaby hugged her separately and they talked how school was and how lazy Gaby was when he was forced to go to a party.

(Y/N) greeted Dipper and Mabel which the three hugged. She told them about how she's glad that they came.

Julien gave her a hug which she returned but stopped when she saw the jealous looks he gets from Robin. She laughed and gave Robin a hug.

Marinette and Alya hugged her while Adrian and Nino fist-bumped her. They talked about france and (Y/N) whispered teasingly to Mari about, "When will you guys start dating?" with Alya.

Randy and Howard does the secret handshake with her. They told her how him being ninja and how he defeats the robots.

(Y/N) greeted Bianca and Doctor in surprise. She thought they wouldn't come but the quickly reassured that they had a vacation. She was also surprise to see the present screaming all the time.

Yeon, Eugene and Sori hugged her and Sori cried of how much she missed her which caused to cry too. Eugene pat her back at her crying.

Jin and Kyun hugged her too and told her how their date was and how life has been for Jin. She cried happily when Kyun and Jin told her their first kiss.

Steven ran towards her and hugged her which caused them to float to the air.

Steven and her laughed, "Happy birthday (N/N)!"

"Thanks Steven" She ruffled his hair and they both got hugged by Phineas and Ferb.

She looked to see anti-gravity trampolines on the air. She and Steven smiled and hugged them back. Steven knew Phineas and Ferb when (Y/N) introduce them each other at Beach city. It was fun.