Epilogue

Heart's POV
"Are you ready ?"my mom asked.
"More than ready "I said .
"Are you ready ?"I asked.
"I have waited for years to have this moment ."She said . We both took deep breaths.

The doors opened everyone stood as my mom and I walked in all eyes were on us .Mother and daughter brides led the way . Mighty was the flowergirl that pathed our way with flowers. The event was at a beautiful mansion , the place covered with roses and crystals as if the world was ending song by julia micheals played
The grooms Nate and Tyrone stood waiting in black suits so anxious.

This was the day I had always dreamt of , my wedding day only that it came out more than I anticipated and way better, I wasn't alone my mom too was present . Taking my vows to Tyrone seemed so real , unlike last time this time every word was real and for the first time he cried Tyrone Leo cried . It was a special moment

Nate was going to be my stepdad , he made my mom so happy. I have never seen her light up with love .

At the reception Nate asked for a dance with me Tyrone gave him the nod .
"Thanks for making her happy , "I said as we danced .
"Shes the love of my life I love her so much "He said .
"If you break her heart I will punch your balls "I said . We both laughed.

"So will you be calling me daddy?"he asked I laughed .
"No she wont .... am the only person she can call daddy "Tyrone said .
We all laughed
"May I have a dance with my wife "he asked Nate gestured him to as he stepped aside .

"You look so fucking beautiful ,I could just rip off that fucking dress right here "he said .
"The kids Tyrone , I cant make more wierd noises here "I said and smiled .He laughed .
"Do brides wear panties "he asked . I burst out into laughter.
"They do ...but am not "I said .

"There is an empty room from here we could sneak in for some quick romance "he said and winked . I did feel aroused so why not . He led the way . I saw Mrs Leo holding Queen Heart while her new boyfriend held Knight, Mighty was busy blowing bubbles.

Inside the room was filled with scented candles and a bed of roses.
"You had this planned out ?"I asked . He nodded .
"Just how you like it "he said .

"Come baby, lets make another baby "he said .
"I have an implant on my arm "I said .
"Lets make love , just you and I "he said I walked over to him and we kissed . This was my dream come true , my prince charming . Never in a billion years would I have ever imagined that the tough, serious face , sexy god called Tyrone Leo would end up making me Mrs Heart Leo and the mother of three adorable kids . As Tyrone kissed my neck I looked at the mirror next to us and saw Eleanor's image she was smiling at me and winked before she dissapeared .

That night in my dream she appeared .
"Maybe its time I told you what really happened"she said .
"No need if its hurtful "I said .
" He wanted me to get rid of Mighty she was a hinderance to our lifestyle I told him you were taking care of her he said someday you will get tired and leave then who would take care of Mighty? She would ruin the business and everything , he then asked me to do the unthinkable . The plan was simple , the moment you would come home he would ask you to buy something from the shop then he would switch Mighty's baby milk with cyanide and mix it with milk. Cyanide can pose as any disease and no one would suspect she died of cyanide poisoning . Then you would be arrested because you were with the baby . He claimed you knew too much about the drug business . That you would snitch . I couldnt do it . I couldnt go with the plan , I may not have been the best mother to Mighty or a great friend to you but I would never betray both of you . "She said and paused.
"So I seduced him, we had sex then got high with cocaine , I saw him put cyanide and mix it with baby milk in the next ten minutes you would walk in . I couldnt let him betray you so I stabbed him and kept going and going all the hate I had toward him came back in he reminded me of my parents all I could see was them all over his face I took the cyanide milk mix and threw it out of the window then took some cocaine and stabbed myself I didnt feel pain ."she said .
"And ... how was he ? Did he fight and plead for his life ?"I asked .
"No he was in shock he never expected I would do it , he saw me as a toy to control not a killer "she said .
"We do miss you "I said .
"I miss you too , I love you all and always will . My time has come Heart time for me to go ."she said .
"I will miss you so much "I said .
She smiled .
"I cant say that , am always here , I got a second chance and this time I will not blow it I will do it right now that I have a loving home . "she said .
"Hope you make the best out of it and realise how much you mean to everyone especially me . You mean so much to me "I said .
"My second chance will surely be my new life no drugs just a normal child in a loving home ... I love you mom "she said . Before I could reply she vanished.
Then it sinks in ... I am her mother , she came back but as my child ! Shes always been here because she's actually here .

~The End ~

Hey guys would you like to read this book in hardcopy format. I was thinking of publishing on amazon the edited version that has an alternate ending slightly different from this.
Let me know