his dog

Suddenly, after Henry sat in the corner of his room for hours, playing with his balls, the door shoots open. William stomped in like an angry green giant searching for Henry's tiny peas. Henry, in turn, drops his pea-balls and they drop onto the hard wood floor, making him ache, but he liked it. He continuously banged his balls on the floor until William throws a puppy at his face. "Here, pet this instead." Henry looked like a sad Paddington bear (hehe) and started to pet the dog. I turned him on... somehow... and he shouted for William as loud as he could. "WILLIAM!!!!!GIVE ME YOUR SHLONG!!" William came bursting into the room.. again.. and picked up the dog. He put him in a different corner. William then proceeded to lift up Henry's shirt and lick his left nip, then twisted his right. Henry SQUEALED in PAIN. He then smirked and arched his back for William to so it again. William looked at him confused and scared, then pulled his tiny shlong out or his trousers. He then picks up Henry and puts him on his knees. He shoves the small chode into his bum crack (lmao). Henry is confused when William starts humping him. "Is it in yet?" He asked worriedly. "SIZE DOESNT MATTER BITCH" He screams slapping his face then cums in him, wiping some onto his hand and putting it in his mouth. "Aww... nasty 🙁" Henry says upset with the white liquid in his mouth. Without swallowing, he spits the cum from his mouth back at William and he somehow catches it in his mouth. Henry, neck broken and stuck upside down, gets the cum spit back in his mouth. Cum #1: are we in a pussy yet?" Cum #2: I don't know, maybe we should just wait.
The cums waited for an answer but no, Henry-chan and willy-pie kept snowballing for 69 more hours. The end.