Study?

One month had passed and your exams were getting nearer and nearer. You were preparing for it harder than ever. It was weekend and you were sitting on your desk and studying. Suddenly, you heard a knock on your door. You knew it was Tae Kwang. "Hey......(y/n), can i come in?" You looked at the door."Yeah,sure." Tae Kwang came inside. He had his books in hand."(y/n)...." He scratched his head and looked down." Can you.....help me study?" He looked at you, unsure of what you would say. You really wanted him to study, so you said,"Yeah, sure.Why not?" He came towards your desk, dragging his stool behind.

For the next five hours you guys were studying. You didnt know what had gotten into him but he was really keen to study. You had given him some worksheets to do. You were so tired that you slept on your desk. Tae Kwang looked at you and put his fist under his chin and looked at you. He smiled unknowingly. He moved a strand of hair from your face. He realized that you would be hungry so after completing the worksheets he went to bring some food. After a few minutes he came back and saw you sleeping peacefully. He decided to wake you up. He put a hand on your back and shook you gently. "(y/n).......hey.. wake up, I brought food for you." You slowly got up."Have you done the worsheets?" You looked at him."Yeah. I brought you some food." You looked at him."Thank you." You smiled at him." Cut off the formalities." You both laughed. "This is some delicious food." Tae Kwang smiled. "Tae....I dont want to force you but can you tell me why is your father in jail?"" No. its okay." He told you the whole story. You frowned. "Its okay....." He sniffed. "Do you miss your mom?" You asked him."I dont even know about that. She....doesnt care about me." He continued to eat his food. "I am sorry...I asked you that question.""No. Probably i needed you to ask me this question. I need to make it sure to myself as well." He looked at his food. Tae Kwang was never this serious."Ah... Why is this atmosphere so thick?" You laughed as he moved his hair around in the air. Out of the blue he took some of your food from his chopsticks."Ahhhhh nooooo Tae Kwangggg!!!" He laughed and you took some of his food."Dont touch it my food." You tried to be angry but he pinched your cheeks that made you laugh. You slapped his hand away."Now lets check these worksheets.."You said as you looked at the answers. Tae Kwang rested his head on the desk like a cute puppy. "Hmm..hmmm" You started checking his work. You told him his mistakes which were thankfully few.  "You did good." You said and patted his head with your chopsticks as if he were a puppy. " Are you scared that i might get more marks than you?" You rolled your eyes and smiled."I would be glad for you." You both laughed.

"Lets study some more." You said. Tae Kwang's eyes widened and gulped. You laughed again and he was happy that he could make you laugh.