prolouge

A fine Sunday morning..

Aastha Nivas.. 

Vineet was in his room, playing with his son Ansh.. Ansh was chuckling every now and then, while Vineet was smiling.. It was then When suddenly Ansh started complaining about his mother..

"dadda, aapko pata hai kal mumma Ansh ko lene nahi aai sholl (school)mei aur Dadi ko bhi nahi bheja.. Unhone dlivel (driver) uncle ko bhej diya bas.. Unhone Ansh ko ice cleam bhi nahi dilai.. Aap na mumma ko dantna. "He spoke making faces.. Vineet smile at his cute complaint.

…. 

Yesterday , Anamika didn't get time to pick Ansh from his playschool as she was busy in pleasing his mother friends who knows nothing but only do back bite of others Vineet don't like them but at the same time he can't do anything, they are his mother friends and he has no right to say anything.. Because of them Anamika didn't get time and so he sent the driver to pick Ansh from the school but it seems the little boy didn't like the idea..

...

Vineet pull him in his lap and ruffle his hair" mumma busy hongi na, issiliye toh nahi gayi.. Nahi toh roz toh jaati hai Ansh ko lene Ice cream bhi deti hai .. hai na" Vineet said calmly, in order to make him understand..

Ansh tends to think,keeping his index finger on his chin like his father do when he's in deep thoughts

Ansh tends to think,keeping his index finger on his chin like his father do when he's in deep thoughts.. Just then Anamika entered the room with a tray.. Vineet look at her and smile.. She too smiled lightly.. She marched towards them..

"ye lo Aku beta aapka chocolate shake" Anamika said forwarding the cup, Ansh held the cup with his tiny hands , Anamika patted his cheek and handed the other cup which contain coffee to Vineet..

Vineet jii, aapki coffee" Vineet smile and take the cup from her hand..

Anamika turned to go , When Ansh held her saree pallu and pull it.. She turns to him and he said.

"mumma, aap bhi khelo na hamare saath video game" he requested cutely.. 

Anamika smile at him and patted his cheek" aap khelo dadda ke saath, mumma ko breakfast banana hai

Anamika smile at him and patted his cheek" aap khelo dadda ke saath, mumma ko breakfast banana hai.. Dadu bhi aate honge walk se unko chai bhi toh deni hai" she spoke, and free the pallu from his grip Ansh face fell to hear her..

"thodi der, Please.." he requested making a puppy face, Anamika couldn't help but smile, how can she resist her bundle of joy.. 

"okay.. But sirf 5 minutes" she declared, agreeing to him.. Ansh nodded his head affirmatively ,happiness cover his face.. Vineet and Anamika glance at his happy face..

Ansh has been the only reason for their happiness since the past 3 years

Ansh has been the only reason for their happiness since the past 3 years.. No matter how angry, anxiety or sad they are but his one smile fades their every problem.. 

Vineet make space for Anamika, she kept the tray on the table and settled beside him.. Ansh shifted on her lap with a remote control and one was with Vineet.. Soon they started the game, Ansh was chuckling and giggling ,enjoying his parents company.. though he was only 3 years old but his mind is very active regarding video games.. and this one that they are playing currently is his favourite video game..

Ansh shouted in joy and jump in Anamika lap shouting "yayy.. main jeet gaya" he exclaims..

Vineet and Anamika smile at his happiness.. Vineet bent to his level and pecked his cheeks..

"here is your reward" he exclaims , Ansh chuckled..

"Dadda , mumma ko bhi! Unhone bhi Ansh ki help ki naa.. toh unko bhi milna chachiye" ansh exclaims innocently 

Vineet was left surprise.. While Anamika face  turned red.. She immediately stood up from the bed, only after shifting him on the bed .. 

"mumma ruko na Dadda kissu (kiss) missu denge aapko.. Hum game jeete na" he said innocently.. holding the pallu of her saree so that she couldn't escape..

"aanhh .. Nahi .. mujhe bahut kaam hai naa. Abhi dadu bhi aate honge..main jaati hoon" Anamika said with trembling voice, trying to free her pallu from his grip..

"mumma only 2 minutes lagenge.. dadda bolo na" Ansh requested his father, who himself was surprised by his demand.. he glance at Anamika , she was trying to free her pallu from ansh grip, and was avoiding him.. He could feel her cheeks getting red, and her hands getting cold.. Her heartbeat was also thumping such that, he can hear it clearly.. Her nervous, shy face made a smile on his face.. In their 6 years of marriage and 4 years of love, his impact on her is the same as when they first realise the new emerging feelings for each other.. She reacted like this, when he first confess his feelings to her and wanted to take a forwarding step for their relationship .. And today also she's all the same.. 

Vineet came out of his reverie ,when Ansh nudged him.. He held Ansh hand and free her saree from his grip, Anamika immediately ran out of the room.. Ansh frown..

Vineet pull him in his lap "mumma ko abhi kaam hai naa

Vineet pull him in his lap "mumma ko abhi kaam hai naa.. jab wo free ho jayengi tab mumma ko kissu missu de denge.." Vineet said in order to convince him.. 

Ansh make a sad face but agree to his father.. And they resume playing.. it was then when they heard a loud sound, to which vineet gets tensed...

..

To be continued..