6. QUESTIONS

"So, you really did that?" I hear Luke's agitated voice call from the doorway. "You really fucked him in that bed? In my house?"

"If you remember correctly I used to live here at one point too." I slip my shirt over my head and look back at him. "Anyway, thanks for knocking."

"Says the woman who barged into my bedroom last night and told me to come in my hands." He's leaning against his forearm on the doorframe. He's in a t-shirt and jeans looking like he just walked off the cover of Men's Health or GQ. I don't know why but that irritated look on his face right now has me practically ripping my shirt back off. "I'm angry at you and hurt but all you can think about is sex. Fucking typical, Malyssa."

"Luke," I run towards his quickly retreating frame. "I'm sorry. I'd told Den no but well-"

He turns around angrily and interrupts me with, "in my fucking house, Mal?" My features fall and my heart hurts for him. I feel like such a fucking bitch for doing that. "Do you know what it's like hearing the woman you-" he shakes his head, "never mind, Mal, never fucking mind. Trying to get you to feel something other than what motivates you sexually is next to impossible."

That's where he's wrong but after what I'd done to him I can see why he'd feel that way. After what I'd said to him, I'm surprised he'd even wanted to fool around last night. But other than that, I understand Luke like he understands me. He's still in love with me. I'm quite positive he was going to say, "Do you know what it's like hearing the woman you love fuck somebody else?"

"Luke, I said I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. To be fair you'd already gotten off. I was a little... frustrated." And good god had I been. Like Denver had said, he could practically feel my hormones secreting through the wall.

"I could've gotten you off. You didn't have to go to him, especially in my house." And he's right, I know he could've gotten me off.

"I didn't go to him, he technically came to me." I try not to think about how I'd made both of them lose control and how I want them to lose control together with me in between.

"God, your brain, I can't with you." I shrug and he rolls his eyes. "You should've let me do what I do best." He smirks and it's because he knows his tongue game is near perfection. I shiver thinking about it. "But you just had to go fuck some other man in my house and in my bed, that bed, instead."

"I told you the type of relationship Denver and I have, Luke. Honestly, he's the one who should've been mad if anything but he wasn't. He heard your lion roar last night." That makes him smile.

"I'm glad." Then his eyebrows furrow. "So, wait, he wasn't mad that you and I fooled around?" I shake my head no because I don't want to say that what he and I had done had actually turned Denver on. "There's something you're not telling me. Don't tell me he got-" I purse my lips and look off to the side awkwardly. This is awkward. His eyebrows raise, "he got turned on?"

"Apparently."

"So, he's basically just you as a guy?" You know, now that he's saying that I'm realizing how accurate that statement is.

"In the sexual sense, yes. He's very much like me." Meaning he's constantly thinking about it and wanting to have it. I'm not going to say that though because I'm sure Luke has already gathered that.

"This trip is going to be fucking fantastic." He lets out a hearty breath, looking irritated. But he'd emphasized the word fucking so I'm wondering if he meant actual fucking, but I highly doubt it.

"I can tell him not to come if it's really going to bother you that much. I can call him and tell him to stay home." Denver had left first thing this morning to grab some clothes and supplies, since we'd left my apartment and came straight here last night.