Cody's pov

So it's my 2nd week in to rehearsal with Witney. Ever since day one with her, I've loved everything about her. but I had a problem. I was dating Gigi. But yesterday, she broke up with me. I was a bit relieved though.
So it's my first rehearsal with witney being single. So well see how this goes. I got dressed and I left for rehearsal.
When I got there witney was waiting for me at the door. She was talking to derek. Then we went in and started practicing our dance for the first show.
We had been practicing for at least and hour so Witney let us have a 20 minute break for water and stuff. So I filled up my water bottle and sat down next to Witney and got on my phone.
As I was going though my Instagram feed I saw a picture. And I couldn't believe it. It was Gigi kissing Carter Reynolds. I hate that guy. Just as I started to freak out, I realized that the cameras for the rehearsal package were on. Well gigi two ca play at that game.
I leaned over and I kissed Witney. She kissed me back so I guess it was worth it.
"What was that for?" Witney asked me
"Just because I really like you." I said back to her.

•••Witney' POV•••
So cody just kissed me. And I'm like the happiest girl ever right now. So I had to kiss him back. I know he likes me.
So cody left the room to get more water so I went up to the camera and said "lets have some fun with this."
Then cody came back in. He just stood there and stared at me.
"What cody? Like what you see?" I asked
"Yeah" he said biting his lip
"Should I take it off?" I asked lifting my shirt up only revealing half of my stomach.
Cody looked at me and licked his lips.
"Oh cody! You know I wouldn't strip in front of America." I said. The. I whispered in his ear, "unless you want me too. Then I'll just take you home with me tonight." I said and I started to notice a bulge in his pants.
"Yes wit." Cody said
"Is that what you want?" I asked him
"Hell yeah."Cody said
"Okay I guess your going home with me tonight. For some real fun," I said.
Cody ran out of the room and I started laughing so hard. He didn't want everyone to see his boner.
He came back in and said
"Come on we're going now. I can't wait any longer." he said licking me up and wrapping my legs around his waist and carrying me outside.
We got in his car and the whole ride to my house I had a million things going on in my mind.
I'm a virgin and so is cody. But I've almost had sex a few times. But I have a felling cody really wants me to have sex with him. So I don't mind sex with him. He's hot.
We finally made it to my house and cody got out of the car and practically ran inside holding my hand. When we got in he leaned me against the wall and started kissing me like I've never been kissed before. Then he started to take off his shirt. Then he took my shirt off
"Finally. I've got to do that to you." cody said after he took my shirt off.
"Well well well codes. I've been wanting to do some things to you as well." I said to him. And he quickly started to take off his pants. Put he just stopped at his jeans.
I reached for his boxers to pull him off. But he pulled my hands away.
"Allow me." cody said taking his boxers off. I had to admit it was a pretty good view.
Then he slid my pants off and we were both fully naked, and we hadn't even made it to my bedroom yet.
So I grabbed codys hand and lead him to my room. And I laid him down on my bed. I started touching his member and I could tell he loved it.
Then I got on top of him and started kissing him passionately. Then he got inside of me. And it hurt. But that's just because I'm a virgin. So I let out a little moan.
"Fuck! Cody!" I yelled as he go faster by the second
I kept moaning. I couldn't help it. It started to feel so nice. I loved him. I'm addicted to him