Love me or die~

You woke up in the morning and looked out of the window, everything was dark and red like always. You sighed and rolled your eyes, yes you are just another demon which lives in hell. You got ready for the day and walked out, looking around and saw this famous porn start..Dust Angel flirting with some dude. You sighed once again and started walking, you were on your way to visit Charlotte and Vaggie your two friends, they very pretty nice even tho you never understood why but oh well as Charlotte always says, there's something good in everyone and you weren't an exception, you are kinda like them but a little more stubborn and bitchy when it comes to mean people, you were something like Vaggie. Anyway while you were on your way to Happy Hotel which is now known as Hazbin Hotel thanks to Alastor, some unwelcome person appeared behind you and blindfolded as well, taking you somewhere while you were struggling to get out of this person's grip. After some time you could feel that this person is tying you with chains and removed blindfold from your eyes to reveal...

"Sir Pentious! Argh!!" You groaned. "Who else could it be other than you? How typical!" You growled at him. "Don't you think that you are kidnapping me a bit too often? You will always lose anyway so what makes you think that this time it's going to be different?" You looked at him and raised your brow.
"Because my dear Y/N this time I have something something that will destroy you for sure!" He laughed and took out some big weapon which did Satan knows what. "Let me demonstrate." He aimed it at one of his egg minions and shoot. First it looked like nothing happened, the egg looked totally fine until it turned into dust.
Your eyes widened. "Well not bad..."
"Not bad?! It's great!" Sir Pentious laughed and aimed it at you. "Bye bye!"
You didn't expect something like that at all, you thought that Cherri Bomb will appear like she usually does but it looks like she is a bit late today. You closed your eyes tightly, ready for whatever what was awaiting you but nothing happened. You opened one of your eyes to see Alastor in front of you, wearing his big grin with yellow sharp teeth on his face and Sir Pentious was nowhere to be seen.
"Oh damn I'm screwed.." You sighed, what can be worse than Sir Pentious, only Alastor the radio demon himself. Why did you even bother to get out of your bed today, one guy or another you were going to die either way.
"Aww come on now girlie don't be so surprised! Come on you should smile! You are never fully dressed without one! Hehehe."
"Well what brings you here if I may ask?" You gave him a questionable look.
"Well you see Y/N I've been watching you for some time now and you seem pretty... interesting in some way. So what do you say? I will save you and you will become mine forever~ or you can stay here and die, it's up to you.Well?"
You sighed and nodded fine then, everything is better than being kidnapped everyday. Alastor grinned even more and unchained you, then reached his hand to you. "Deal?"
You remembered what Vaggie once told you, never make deals with Alastor. You shook your head. "Uh n..no no no, no deals but I accept your offer, I promise that I won't change my mind."
"Hmm" Alastor thought for a while. "Alright then but you have to keep your promise." You nodded. "Very well then!" Alastor wrapped his arm around your waist and you both teleported somewhere. Tho you had to admit that Alastor was hot and you had crush on him but never told him, not like you actually ever would.

You appear on some unknown for you place, it looked like some room so you figured that it must be Alastor's room.
"Welcome home Y/N! From now on you will live here with me!" He said cheerfully.
"Oh uh.. well your room looks nice and comfy, I wonder what the rest of your place looks like."
"Oh you will have time for this later, now how about eating something? Then we can have some fun~" He said seductively and you blushed. "S..Sure."
He smirked. "Very well then."
After you ate some meal he took your hand, leading you back to his room and locked the door behind you. "Let's start our fun then~ strip!" He commanded and you did what he said. He looked you up and down. "Not bad, not bad at all!" He smirked and pushed you on top of his bed then took his clothes off as well. He then kissed you deeply and massaged on of your breasts and used his other hand to tease your pussy and slid one of his fingers inside you then another, moving them in and out at a fast pace.
You moaned and bit your lower lip while he was kissing and licking your neck. You are not a virgin anymore so it's not any problem for you to let him do whatever he wants. You only moaned louder while Alastor was fingering you faster and when you were about to cum he pulled him fingers out and you whined when pleasure wanished from you. Alastor smirked. "Not yet my beautiful flower~" He rammed his cock inside you. You yelped and moaned when he started thrusting at full speed, pleasure rushing all over your body. He thrusted inside you faster and rougher like a demon that he is. You moaned loudly, digging your nails in his skin while gripping his shoulders tightly. "Ah! Alastor!" You moaned his name loudly while he only smirked and thrusted inside you deeply and roughly, sucking one of your nipples and licking it. You gripped his hair tightly and moaned louder.

After a few hours he was finally getting tired and his thrusts became sloppy. You cummed already fourth time, Alastor thrusted a few more times before he cummed deep inside you and pulled out. You laid there panting heavily, he laid beside you and wrapped his arms around you. "T..That was great." You smiled and kissed him. "Yeah not bad." He kissed back and watched you when you fell asleep. "Now you are mine forever~" He let out an evil laughter which you couldn't hear because you were in a deep sleep. From this day you always stayed by his side and after a few months became his wife.

Hey guys if you have any suggestions of what I should write next then let me know.