chapter one.

thank you for the votes uwu

THIS CHAPTER IS NOT WRITTEN BY ME BUT A FRIEND OF TWITTER (who i don't know their wattpad account) BUT KUDOS TO QUINN IF YOU'RE HERE.

wasted on the table, renjun was completely drunk at the bar that he fell asleep exactly on the spot. it was really late that it was just him and of course, the owner of the bar. renjun’s mind was numb. he couldn’t differentiate the difference between reality and his dreams anymore as the sound of horses approaching the bar sounded like a bunch of unicorns’ neigh. 

“young boy?” the owner of the bar shook renjun’s delicate body. it was a surprise that he didn’t know renjun’s name despite him coming over so very often recently. “boy, a young master is coming over. you need to leave.” he said softly just so renjun wouldn’t be so startled. 

“h-huh-?” renjun finally opened his eyes, rubbing it but his body almost fell again from being drunk too much. “s-sorry, i will leave now—“

“why are you leaving, young man?” 

jeno appeared in front of them as renjun was packing his things to leave. the bar owner bowed out of curtsy, but renjun stayed in his seat with a confused face. pardon, he was drunk. 

“good evening, young master.” the old man greeted. jeno looked around the empty bar and smiled. this is why he only visited the bar really late, almost nearing dawn. 

“evening. please make sure the bar is empty for the next one hour. i wanna talk to this boy.” jeno pointed at renjun with his thumb. the old man nodded and started closing the bar’s doors and kept away the visitors who were about to come. 

“hello. you must be huang renjun.” jeno sat down across where renjun was, pouring himself a drink with renjun’s cup of glass. 

“yes? do i know you, sir?” renjun was trying to sober up, really. but he drank too much that it was making it harder for him. “you look… like someone i know… are you from the kisaeng house…?” he spoke frankly,  expressing what was in his thought when he saw jeno. 

jeno almost choked on his drink and the servant standing behind him palmed his face. “how dare you talk about young master like that—“ he quieted down when jeno raided his hand slightly, signaling him to stop. 

“you are the huang renjun i have been looking for,” jeno said, taking out a book of erotic drawings and placed them in front of renjun. upon seeing it, renjun was shocked and stood up to avoid it, bringing confusion to the royal’s face. 

“i… i know not of these drawings!” renjun was caressing his own chest to calm himself down. jeno frowned and looked up to his servant with an angry face. the servant felt like he was done for. 

“you sure this is the boy?”

“y-yes, young master! he swore not to draw again, maybe that is why he was in shock to see this again.” the servant tried to explain with stutters could be heard here and there. 

jeno clicked his tongue and looked at a drawing tube that renjun brought with him next to the table. he took it as renjun was trying to pull it back, but jeno was quick. “what is this, then?” he said, opening the tube and took out the large paper inside. 

“y-young master-!” 

jeno was honestly surprised to see not a lewd painting, but rather a beautiful view of a park with a pink, blossom tree. “so, you drew this, but not the erotic paintings?” jeno looked at renjun and the latter nodded, sitting back down. 

“yes. i’m telling the truth, young master.” renjun spoke before looking down at his own hands, scared. 

“you! do not lie!” the servant pointed at renjun, terrified as well. renjun wasn’t reacting at all until jeno pulled out a sword, putting it on the servant’s throat, gasping loud. 

“master-“

“you know, giving a false information was a big mistake.” jeno groaned and started slicing the sharp tool on the servant’s throat painfully slow. 

“y-young master, stop!” renjun stood up and pulled the sword away from the servant, but jeno ended up cutting a little of renjun’s soft cheeks. “agh!” he winced in pain, touching his bleeding cheek and looked at jeno with a spite look. “don’t hurt your servant for giving you false information. he’s no god.” he said slightly angry. 

if jeno wasn’t interested, he would have sliced renjun’s neck instead but he didn’t. he smirked, touching renjun with his sword right under his chin. “then, let me ask you one more time, petal. did you draw these paintings?” jeno asked, lifting the delicate one’s face by his chin with his threatening sword. 

hesitating, renjun fixed his position and stood up, looking down and away from jeno’s eyes. “yes, sir. it was i who drew these lewd paintings.” he said in a low volume, but enough for jeno to hear him. 

“that wasn’t that hard.” jeno smiled, satisfied. he let go of the hurting servant and pointed and renjun. “bring him to the noble house. prepare him a bed and a drink.” jeno ordered. renjun frowned hearing that. he immediately grabbed his drawing tube and art tools to run, but jeno pulled him back by the white cloth around renjun’s bright red hanbok. 

renjun let out a tear at the thought of being tortured. he was supposed to know that the young master was a complete sodomite but his mind wasn’t working as properly as when he was sober. “young master, please, no-“ 

“i don’t accept any ‘no’, petal.” jeno pulled him closer and held him by the waist, leaning in to his eat. “from now on, you’ll listen to my orders just as how the servant will.”