{10}

He pulls out a velvet box from his pocket. "Before you freak out, it isn't what you think! It's just a promise ring." He says clarifying.

I let out a small sigh of relief and Dan chuckled. "Not yet, but this promise ring is to insure that some day I will marry you." He says and I smile.

"Well then will you get up off the ground!" I say motioning to his 'proposal stance'.

He gets up and sit next to me. "Anyway, where were we? Oh right." He says holding the, still closed, box in his hands. "I want you to always remember that no matter what I'll always be yours. I have not and will not ever cheat on you because you're the one I love. You're my everything and I hope you feel the same." I give a faint smile as he opens the box.

It was beautiful. I stared at it for a second before he put it on me. I immediately hug him, but as soon as we embrace I start to cry. Not because all of this is beautiful and it makes me emotional, but because of Phil.

I swear when I'm with Dan, I can't not think about Phil. And then vise-versa.

I pull away and Dan sees the expression on my face. "Are you okay?" He puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Yea. This has just been a confusing week." I say truthfully.

He then pulls me in for a kiss, a long and passionate one. He pulls away, "If you ever want to talk. I'll always be here."
---------------
---------------
A/N
SORRY IT WAS SO SHORT. AH BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND STUFF BUT I PROMISE DURING MY BREAK I'LL UPDATE SOME MORE!!
Also have 2 new fics! Both Phan! "Crushed Secrets {Phan AU}" and "Phan Oneshots"
I would love it if you would read them and stuff!
:Daisy